Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or let A-dev and me come to New Jersey and be the lead project managers on the Terminator line over at NECA.

Or let A-dev and me come to New Jersey and be the lead project managers on the Terminator line over at NECA.

I would certainly see you and a-dev alot since those Neca bois are always hanging out at the theater near me.

Randy is always grumpy :lol

That would be interesting, but 1/12 clothing is risky. I'd like to see SH figuarts give it a shot, not just because of the 3D printing technique, but because of the accessories and articulation. :D

I saw that Mezco Cap posed next to every other 6" plastic Cap figure and it made them all look like crap lol.

I'm getting tired of Neca's quality. Every 1/4 figure I have from them has an issue.

I saw that Mezco Cap posed next to every other 6" plastic Cap figure and it made them all look like crap lol.

I'm getting tired of Neca's quality. Every 1/4 figure I have from them has an issue.

Neca's QC is problematic regardless of scale. I saw their Batman Begins 7 inch figures on TRU, and they all had major issues.

I have the Mezco TDKR figures, and they're good, but some aren't as great, IMO. The new Frankenstein's outfit doesn't look too good, and their Dredd figures, although nice looking, the articulation is very limited and the outfit looks a bit awkward, IMO.

Are you getting the 1/4 neca TMNT figures? They look amazing.

SH figuarts Terminator figures could be pretty awesome. They'd be kinda small but atleast they could hold guns properly and look good doing it. The elbows on the Arnold T-800s really hurt the figures. Something like the police shootout should really be able to hold those guns like he did in the film without popping the arms out or sanding down the joints. Shoulda had double hinged.

Neca's QC is problematic regardless of scale. I saw their Batman Begins 7 inch figures on TRU, and they all had major issues.

I have the Mezco TDKR figures, and they're good, but some aren't as great, IMO. The new Frankenstein's outfit doesn't look too good, and their Dredd figures, although nice looking, the articulation is very limited and the outfit looks a bit awkward, IMO.

Are you getting the 1/4 neca TMNT figures? They look amazing.

Yeah Frankenstein has high waters lol

TMNT...heck no, not into them whatsoever.

Have never watched a TMNT cartoon or movie in my life.

TMNT...heck no, not into them whatsoever.

Have never watched a TMNT cartoon or movie in my life.

SiUsxhq.jpg

he will concentrate strictly on their haircuts.
and you will never see an approved and produced terminator anymore.

Nah, other than the Police Station Assault/tanker truck figure NECA have the hair situation well in hand

Not that anyone cares, but, Guardian T-800 looks too much like an aged T2 head and not as close to the movie as it could be, I don't have Pops yet, hoping to get him as an xmas gift, so I can't say much about how he turned out.

Not that anyone cares, but, Guardian T-800 looks too much like an aged T2 head and not as close to the movie as it could be, I don't have Pops yet, hoping to get him as an xmas gift, so I can't say much about how he turned out.
I have all the Genysis figures and they are pretty good. Out of the 3 the t-1000 is the better figure but I still do like the Arnie figures. I like future Arnie over 84 Guardian a lot more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

If I don't get pops as a gift, I'll order him, i have clean and BD T-800 from T1 and T2 in this scale and want it for T5. I plan to add a little more blood to the damage to look more like T1 and T2 than the CGI work.

Has anyone ever asked Randy how well Sarah sold? I get the impression the Terminator line just doesn't have the big sales and popularity to keep going strong like the Alien and Predator lines.

Obviously those two have more variety of creatures and humans to offer, but the Terminator line could be so much better.

Back