Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just like have a complete representation of T2 with her, while it's not NECA and a bit out of Scale, I even have my old Kenner John Connor, the first time I'll have ever had all 4 main characters from T2 in any line.

Seems like he didn't really dig the long haired alternate head on her body, but I think she looks superb either way.

Cool figure even though the long-haired sculpt looks more like an '80s rocker than Linda Hamilton. :lol

Will never happen but I could do with a '80s Linda in figure format, preferably in her waitress outfit from T1. Even better if it was in mego since I could undre-- um, customize her and stuff. :monkey3

linda_hamilton_photo_12.jpg

I have a dirty mind. :lol

The lack of delivery from BBTS today disturbs me. Where's my Sarah and Pops?!! :gah: ****ing hate stuff coming out around the christmas and New year period, can never accurately predict when stuff will arrive.

I fear they may be in customs or something as it was 2 orders combined - not by my request, they just happened to arrive at BBTS at the same time - and that could put the value over the threshold for Irish customs....

The lack of delivery from BBTS today disturbs me. Where's my Sarah and Pops?!! :gah: ****ing hate stuff coming out around the christmas and New year period, can never accurately predict when stuff will arrive.

I fear they may be in customs or something as it was 2 orders combined - not by my request, they just happened to arrive at BBTS at the same time - and that could put the value over the threshold for Irish customs....

Got my Sarah yesterday, she looks great in person, you will enjoy her much when she does arrive.

I saw the Genisy versions finally at my TRUs. Meh, not impressed

The anniversary T-800 looks good though. Going to see what the Sarah looks like in hand if they have it today

I just got my Sarah today. It's a nice looking figure and the details are always better in hand. The glasses look pretty good in hand, not too bad. I'm still not a fan of the hair on the Steel Mill sculpt, but the paint detail on the hair is nice. The figure does look a bit pale and and the lips could be a bit darker...I mean, the T 800 looks like he's wearing lipstick with his big purple Mick Jagger looking lips compared to Sarah :lol Still, I kind of feel like NECA should have given the T 800 an updated sculpt without the sunglasses, because when I compared it to Sarah or Dutch, it looks a bit outdated. The one with the glasses is fine though. Anyway, can't wait for the T1000!

My local TRU got Sarah and Pops in today. Both look really solid. Really happy to have that SC in my collection. Man I wish they would reconsider a T2 John

Back