Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA T2 in store pics

:lol

Well, they look good in those pics. With a little work, they could be great!

Factory paints apps are usually inconsistent at best. Will try to find these in stores, so I can find the ones with even paint textures, etc

great, do these come with bases if not how well do they stand?

Factory paints apps are usually inconsistent at best. Will try to find these in stores, so I can find the ones with even paint textures, etc

I've ordered my sets off BBTS in the event that I don't ever find them at retail - so I won't be able to pick my paintjobs. But if I get bad ones I'll most definitely be hoping to find them in a store.

my T-800 pescadero escape stands with the base of Spawn 29 …… looks good

great, thanks for the response also do the bottoms of the figures have pre-drilled holes so we could use our own bases?

I got them last night, but the head look some different from NECA toy fair display, anyway that's good quality!
DSCF6626.jpg

DSCF6625.jpg

IMG_3407.jpg

Hmmmm.......

MOM still looks blah.

But PE is decent....I like the body/articulation the most.

I got them last night, but the head look some different from NECA toy fair display, anyway that's good quality!

The mold softened up because they shrunk it from the larger original sculpt.

Plus, the paint doesn't help.

I'll wait for the 12" Pescadero Arnie and give the endo a miss unless a 12" comes along.

"Man or Machine" looks too much like Arnold crossed with Kurt Russell IMO. Still, for a 7 inch scale NECA figure, they look pretty good. The Endo is a letdown. I don't know why they felt the need to retool the head. If it was for more detail, then great...but don't try to give personality to a character that is (for lack of a better description) nothing more than a mechanical clone.

I shall ultimately end up with 4 NECA endos as I've ordered both waves twice off BBTS. I'll use them somewhere somehow. Maybe as background diorama filler, maybe for parts.

I'm thinking I might end up customising my own endo arm for the man or machine figures I'm getting because I really don't like how much blood they put on it - sculpted fleshy bits great, thats film accurate but not all that blood. I agree that the MoM lost something in the likeness department with the paintjob - the eyes look decidedly Hasbro-ish.

I damn sure hope the paintjob comes out better on the 12".

Thanks for the pics of the heads! Could you please post more of the pescedaro head? From different angles? Preferably looking down on to the top of his head. I wanna see the frame of those glasses and how they are painted!

Much appreciated if you do

where have these figs been found? what stores? i dont know where they are selling these, have these hit the US yet?

any pics of the new neca 18 inch one yet I see its for preorder

Back