Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA T2 in store pics

Mcfarlane brought already a 12inch version of Terminator, but NECA is much better and BIGGER !!!
So do it better and make a 18 inch of the pescadero escape figure, pls !!!!!!!
This will be A BESTSELLER LIKE THE ALIEN 18 inch !!!

Last edited:

I've seen this a few times but its always impressive. :rock
I had a neca endo.. I've lost it.. :huh:eek::lol

I only have this from a NECA Endo:

eg3rk.jpg

That Endo is an absolute turd!!

Pescadero still looks awesome, so I'll grab that one. I just hope the Cyberdyne Assault and Steel Mill T-800 figures don't turn out terrible...

I wouldn't touch these figures with a barge pole. So laughably bad.

man !! the endos face looks terrible !

Neca does good job with some of their figures but I think they screwed up with the TERMINATOR 2 figs.

shame !

pass for me.

Well you never know, a-dev, we may have jumped the gun a bit mate. A few more pics could show the figures with no differences to prototype stages...slim chances but they could.

testing

McFarlaneMM4customs%20(1).jpg

McFarlaneMM4customs%20(2).jpg

McFarlaneMM4customs%20(3).jpg

McFarlaneMM4customs%20(4).jpg

McFarlaneMM4customs.jpg

My god it worked! And they appeared in the thread rather than as just links! Anyway if you can see them these are 2 customs on McFarlane MM4 T-800 and T-000 that I did years ago. They're pretty amateur but still the most daring I've ever been. Unfortunately the T-000 one has since come to grief - the split head uses the head from the exploded torso which I simply cut in half and seperated as far as the chin and then I used children's clay to 'build' the liquid metal and painted it silver. The paint never dried, came off on my fingers and in the years since the clay parts I added have simply broken off. Its useless now.

The T-800 uses the head from a T3 figure and is thus inaccurate in that regard. This head wasn't a perfect fit as the neck was too short - sculpted as it was for the high collar of the 'End Battle' T3 figure. So I've actually rather primitively got a severed MM4 neck stump under it which does not stand up to close scrutiny at all. You can also see I took a bit of dramatic license in the damaged arm. I used an actual endoskeleton arm including the part where the shoulder joins into the body - I hollowed out the MM4 body a bit and inserted the endoskeletal arm and glued it tight. The torn jacket pieces came from a McFarlane Snake Plissken figure from MM3 I think it was. I tore it up rather more than it ought to have been for 2 reasons - firstly it wasn't the most natural looking fit and secondly because it allowed the two still slightly fleshy arm pistons from the aforementioned End Battle T3 figure to be seen in the upper arm. And a great thing my custom has going for it is full articulation.

Again all very primitive stuff and I'm pretty sure those pics were taken on a camera phone so they're not very clear........I'm about to be told you can see nothing but red X's amn't I..

Last edited:

Old man T-800 is saying...ERRR! those kids left poop on my doorstep again...
t02.jpg

one thing wrong with this endo, is the white paint around his redeyes, it looks like real eye balls in his sockets, i think this is the main thing throwing his face off.

Those are "amatur"? I thought those were real! And I wanted them....damn you. :(

I'll take that as a compliment. And also I apologise for the let-down. Truth is if you were to see them on closer inspection you'd see how lacking they are in the finesse that true customisers are capable of. They're very rough - glue staining, paint gone where it shouldn't have, awkward looking, unmatching neck stumps inserted beneath heads.

I'll take that as a compliment. And also I apologise for the let-down. Truth is if you were to see them on closer inspection you'd see how lacking they are in the finesse that true customisers are capable of. They're very rough - glue staining, paint gone where it shouldn't have, awkward looking, unmatching neck stumps inserted beneath heads.

basically, you get what you pay for :lol

Back