Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA T2 in store pics

I will be getting 2 of everything from every series they make. These look awesome and I don't even collect outside of 12" high end. Awesome.

The figures look great, except for the Endo's face. Doesn't it look like it has a forced angry look?

Erm..they all look a bit on the angry side actually. Something about the lips on the Arnie figs combined with the usual Arnie squint&frown kinda gives this impression.

Still, all must-buys.

Erm..they all look a bit on the angry side actually. Something about the lips on the Arnie figs combined with the usual Arnie squint&frown kinda gives this impression.

Still, all must-buys

Agreed ;).

Are these in stores now? Might try hitting Toys R Us and Spencers when I have the chance.

edit: nevermind, looks like these won't be in shops for a while. TRU lists them on their website for a July release.

This new Endo looks like a gorilla face in some of the pics, i think my first version 7'' neca Endo may be a better sculpt.

Re: NECA Terminator 2 figures

They are out this week, the gal who sells my NECA just got mine in, I will pick them up on Saturday. This is in Los Angeles, so it may take a couple days to trickle to the rest of the country.

Re: NECA Terminator 2 figures

Well I'm going to be out anyway to see a friend and catch Terminator Salvation at the theater so might as well add another stop on the chance they're in stock.

in hand now.
The face of Man or Machine T800 is …… when I see him , I "WTF"……
so,you can see it yourself.
and the box is really really flat ……:banghead

Hmm, man or machines head does look a bit funny...his eyebrows are awful. The pescadero figure still looks awesome though! Also the endo looks a bit un-symmetrical in the face?

you can see many holes in the T800 jacket …… and the paint job on his head and sunglasses ,OMG !! Oh hell no !!!:rotfl
NECA please make a weapon pack with diaplay base for T800!!!

Man Or Machine doesnt look so good.

But Mental hospital escape one looks PERFECT.

Back