Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 【NECA T2 2nd wave in store pics】

Great to see more new pics. The Sideshow PF is also a great likeness, although NECA did a slightly better job on the hair. Its a bit too Guile from Street Fighter 2 on the PF.

Man, NECA really produced great looking action figures.

where do they sell these in stores, not online?

I really love these new Terminators! Some of my favorite figures! I like Pescearo escape the best followed by the old Mcfarlane one with the new NECA head on it! Awesome! only took 8 years to make this figure good but better late than never!

termies1.jpg

wow... nice shot

but the mcfarlane T-800 is holding the M79 upside down :D

Last edited:

How do you attach the bandolier on your old McFarlane T-800? Mine's either too tight or too loose.

I really love these new Terminators! Some of my favorite figures! I like Pescearo escape the best followed by the old Mcfarlane one with the new NECA head on it! Awesome! only took 8 years to make this figure good but better late than never!

No love for the Man or Machine figure? :(

Anyway nice pic. I knew it would be too good to be true that mine would be here today. :(

termies1.jpg

wow when did you get those? did you get them in a store or online? if in a store, which store and what state?

IMGA0079.jpg

IMGA0078.jpg

IMGA0081.jpg

I'm sorry but for me only the PESCADERO is really great!
I love mine, looks so real in person.

The eyes were destroyed on the "BATLLE DAMAGED VERSION", this is fact, hope the 12inch figure will be better ?

With the glasses he looks so fantastic but without ....... !!
Here some pictures of the 12ich Neca Pescadero and Sideshow Premium :

Sry for bad english:maul

MY PICS ARE GOOD...RIGHT?

You FREAKS, always stealing my pics...LOL

I wanted to show a comparison of the PF vs the NECA.

NECA, for the money nailed it as good or better than SS.

the sideshow head looks good alboet a bit too "thin" and the body looks downright skinny. neca looks near perfect to me.

The Neca T2 - Series 2 "Sightings" Thread

OK, these figures which we've all been waiting months for are now starting to hit stores. however i keep wondering where you ppl are buying or seeing your Neca T2 series 2 figs and i just wanted to make a thread JUST for ppl who are on the lookout for them in actual stores, not online. i hardly ever shop online and if i do its ebay which i dislike anyway. the only places i ever saw the first series of neca T2 figures was in FYE and later just remants of it at TRU. has anyone seen them anywhere else besides them?

anyway, if you have seen the series 2 figures or bought them in a store, please come to this thread and state WHAT STORE you bought it from and IN WHAT STATE did you find them? that would be great. so far i have only heard of ppl in California seeing these. i always wondered why CA gets these things before the rest of the country. i live in the tristate area of PA, next to NJ and NY, so if anyone sees them popping up in Jersey or PA let me know!

you shoulda heard the uproar when i posted these pics on STATE FORUM.

Funny stuff. I posted it in the SS section, so I guess I had it coming.

T-800 PF is the Ultimate Arnold Sculpt, but the NECA is not far behind

the sideshow head looks good alboet a bit too "thin" and the body looks downright skinny. neca looks near perfect to me.

I think you mean the neck was too skinny. He actually has kind of a fat head imo :D The NECA one is very nice (Big fan of NECA products) but imo a good repainted Sideshow T-800 is still the way to go. I've seen both in person too.

i dont own the SS arnold but the body just kills it for me, its too skinny and a anorexic arnold isnt for me.

For me too, as from the movie !

Last edited:
Re: The Neca T2 - Series 2 "Sightings" Thread

I'm very sure Forbidden Planet on Union Square in Manhattan, NYC will have them. They usually carry a lot of Neca and Hot Toys figures.

i dont own the SS arnold but the body just kills it for me, its too skinny and a anorexic arnold isnt for me.

Oh yeah that is true, the body is literally horrendous. So is the outfit, actually the entire thing is bad. I had to literally redo the entire figure from the ground up. I had the head repainted too.

The physique and the clothes are the biggest problem.:sick

Neca made here a significantly better job, very detailed clothing and a perfect muscular Body.

Back