Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA 12inch Terminator2 discussion (pics on page4)

Just saw this a Show Your Shelves thread and I'm gonna pick one up off eBay tonight.

Last edited:

desepleaze10.jpg

LOVE IT!!!!!

This thing is such a fantastic figure, so much so I could actually live without Hot Toys making one. I do want Hot Toys to make one but if they don't end up doing it it won't be a disaster for my collection as this NECA figure is a fantastic 1/6th representation.

Just watching the video review above made me want a second one just in case something terrible befalls the one I have.

Can't wait for in-hand pics to start appearing of the next batch.

it is truly a majestic piece, but for shame the Cyberdyne shootout one won't be getting the same treatment.

Are they doing a steel mill version? With the mashed up arm?

Re: NECA T2 in store pics

and I doubt they would bother making sarah and john connor, they just wont sell like arnie and possibly T1000.

I hope you're wrong but you're probably not. I'd love a young John figure and a sarah connor with that shotgun from the end of the film. I'd take a Pescadero escape Sarah connor too.

yea i mean they WOULD be nice to have, but honestly, not essential. I know I know, they ARE pretty much main characters. But for the over all buying crowd, they are going to go for T-800 and Endo as they are the most recognizable. I would think T1000 is too.

BTW I think T2 series 2 should be shipping soon, so we should be seeing it in the next few weeks I hope!

Play.com have them as released next month now, when for aaaaaages it has been august! Damn!

Just been browsing the neca website, came across this:

https://www.necaonline.com/product/detail/39845

Looks like there's 6 figures in the first wave, not 5. There's a battle damaged endo also coming out to accompany the 4 Arnie's and endo! I did not know about this figure! Did anyone else? It has a futurustic mini-gun as it's accessory.

Also that picture looks to more or less confirm the battle damaged figure comes with a swappable, lesser-damaged head. No words about it in the accompanying text, mind.

Also, look closely and you'll spot the release date as 08/09, so they might be hitting soon?

What do you all make of the new battledamaged endo?

I actually knew there was another endo coming. "I have detailed files!" Not sure I saw that pic though.

Figured it would be battledamaged although we're probably just talking painted on scorch marks. Unless they fix the head and provide greater mobility in the legs though its no good, just more background or custom fodder to me. I'm endo-ed out.

it's September now!
where the hell is the 2nd wave ??????
the time machine can't send them back now?

Back