Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA 12inch Terminator2 discussion (pics on page4)

Sideshow PF FTW !!!! :woo

NICE PICS GUYS..

Wierd..my 7" Pescadero figures hair looks strangely short on top all of a sudden. :confused:

Sideshow PF FTW !!!! :woo

Thats a nice piece but you can't do anything with it and SS still gave him a generic build which is inexcusable after their 1/6th figure. The likeness would make it worthwhile but I just don't dare going down that road else I'd suddenly need to have a Predator PF, a robocop PF etc etc etc.

Last edited:

I will most certainly get the 12" battle damaged arnie! Looks fantastic!!!!

Re: NECA T2 in store pics

I thought the battle damaged T-800 comes with 2 head sculpts? Now seems like they are only going to release a full battle damaged head instead..

Ahh i also want this one too...
IMG_3016.JPG

I thought the battle damaged T-800 comes with 2 head sculpts? Now seems like they are only going to release a full battle damaged head instead..

Ahh i also want this one too...

I believe the 7 inch will be 2 heads, but if the eye lights up on the 12", that'll only be one.

I believe the 7 inch will be 2 heads, but if the eye lights up on the 12", that'll only be one.

I have to respectfully disagree. I bought my 12" yesterday, and was intrigued by how light weight the figure is. So I took it apart(4 phillips-head screws under the jacket), to find out why, and I believe that with what I saw, the 12" Battle Damaged figure's head should be removeable just like the 12" PE, thus may come with the two heads.
This figure is built, just like the 6" figures, with interchangeable parts. There is a sealed off battery compartment in it's lower back(flip up the bottom of the jacket to see). I think the BD figure will have a lightbulb in or under the the clear plastic ball the head connects to, which will make the endo eye(as well as the rest of the inside of it's head) glow.

Same here. Can't wait to put that thing on display!

Oh and btw...what is the best place/manner to get these? I got the Pescadero figures off eBay recently.

Hello Guys,

We have the Neca T2 7" Figures for sale.... The Pescadero $10, Arnie With Arm $10, and Endoskeleton for $15. We also have the 12" Pescadero for $20 and 18" Endo for $30. Pm me if interested... We will also be caring the Series 2 T2 figures due to be released in Sept/Oct

They really need to do a wave with the T-1000: Donut head, exploding, etc. and John and Sarah.

does anyone else think it would be great to have a 12" or 18" Cyberdyne shootout?

Just seen the 12" Pescadero in a local shop that stocks the occasional Neca / McFarlane figure.

It's great, I have to have it! It was £35 in the shop though, but on play.com it's £24. So I know where I will be oprdering it from!

He definitely looks great though, recommended by me. And I haven't even got it!

the second wave is going to kick all sorts of booty. and I doubt they would bother making sarah and john connor, they just wont sell like arnie and possibly T1000. But I must say, T1000 should be a given, especially with all the variants you can do. Bring it!

Back