Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only issue I have with them is that they take so long to get their stuff that I always end up cancelling my PO with them because I get the item quicker somewhere else. :lol

I would never order anything from Bbts again. Their customer service is a joke.

BBTS is awesome my Begins Batman was missing an hand and sent me out and extra hand the next day no questions asked for free that's awesome customer service.

Long story short i received a defective product. I was told I was getting a replacement, and they ended up sending back the same exact damaged product to me. So I called their customer service phone number and spoke to Elizabeth. She was extremely rude and irritable towards me the entire time. I wasn't giving her a hard time or anthing, I just simply wanted to know the reasoning behind them sending me the same damaged product I had sent back. It's such a shame because I used to order from them all the time with no issues, but this experience has ruined it for me. Just a fair warning to those that order from them.

I've had at least three dealings with BBTS customer service. Top notch IMO. I either got replacement parts, a whole new figure while getting to keep the defective one, or a credit when parts weren't available.

I'm telling you I've never had any problems with them either. That's why this whole ordeal was shocking.

I pretty much do all of my online collectible shopping with BBTS and have never had an issue with any item and never had to deal with CS and I've even contacted them with random inquiries about orders and gotten very courteous and fast responses, I love them and even got my clean T-800 from them, problem free.

It's great to here everyone has had good experiences with them, that's how I felt before this. Now I'll never order from them again.

Seems like you caught Elizabeth on a bad day :lol was it an expensive order? 1single bad experience wouldnt put me off BBTS considering as a foreign buyer whose options are limited.

But I did send Barnes and Noble to **** themselves after they screw me up twice, happened once and I gave then a 2nd chance but they ****ed it up again.

Seems like you caught Elizabeth on a bad day :lol was it an expensive order? 1single bad experience wouldnt put me off BBTS considering as a foreign buyer whose options are limited.

But I did send Barnes and Noble to **** themselves after they screw me up twice, happened once and I gave then a 2nd chance but they ****ed it up again.

I've returned to the Ultimate T-1000 to attempt to make him taller and give him back adult male proportions (as opposed to the adolescent proportions they gave him) - I hoped to do so with minimal negative side-effects....and I may be onto something..still in progress but I'm enthused so far...a slight adjustment from the top where the legs connect and a slight adjustment at the feet might just make him as tall as the old figure without ****ing everything up...

Currently hitting a bit of an unexpected snag - I'm having a hell of a time trying to get the torso and the pelvis back together. No combination of heating some of the parts or all of the parts or none of the parts is ****ing working. I don't understand - I've dismantled this figure before. The **** is going on..

Last edited:
:lol

Anyway, finished. I've improved the proportions but, boy, is it subtle. I think if I posted a picture of the customised figure in isolation you wouldn't realise I'd done anything to it at all. With a comparison shot you might see that his crotch is slightly higher but jeez I don't know that it's worth the effort.

:lol

Anyway, finished. I've improved the proportions but, boy, is it subtle. I think if I posted a picture of the customised figure in isolation you wouldn't realise I'd done anything to it at all. With a comparison shot you might see that his crotch is slightly higher but jeez I don't know that it's worth the effort.

raw

You're crazy.

latest

But wait! I just swapped out the shoes for the shoes from the old figure and that, I believe, has just made as much difference as I require. I feel I have eliminated that T(een)-1000 look but also not made him too tall when compared to a T-800 figure.

Pics and instructions to follow at a later time.

a-dev is starting to sound like a crazy inventor trying to find body parts to create his perfect Terminator.

"Look at these proportions!" :lol

raw

Back