Official NECA Terminator Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think anything would be better than the boring flat paintjob the 18" endo has by default. Go for it.

how does NECA gauge interests for figures, do we all write to the Twitter and say we'd like one? with only Pescadero and Final Battle made in 12", NECA really hasn't given up a large format full face Arnold figure you know. and I don't think Man Machine 12" would sell well.

Well twittering them could do no harm to the chances of 12" Cyberdyne Showdown happening. I'm surprised to hear that they haven't ruled it out. I'd buy it. And if HT doesn't do a Cyberdyne version of T-800 things like the bandolier and gloved hands from a 12" NECA could possibly be used on the HT MMS117 T-800 to convert him into a Cyberdyne.

Its probably true that a 12" Man or machine wouldn't sell all that well, it did seem to be the pegwarmer of series one. But it would benefit from the larger scale - the endo arm could be more detailed like the 2up that was first shown. Again I'd buy it for completist reasons probably but there'd be no strict need for it what with the Hot Toys figure being able to recreate that scene.

Last edited:
do you know if they can chrome the revealing endoskeleton parts for the Battle Damaged 12"?

Re: NECA: The Terminator Confirmed for 2011

Well I'm no expert on NECA I just think I've seen other people say that. Like how the Predators exclusive predictably ended up just being a cloaked Berzerker. And the T2 exclusive was just a Galleria T-1000 repaint.

This is the hand I took from a McFarlane Austin Powers figure to use with the T-1000. Unfortunately its a bit yellow, possibly from cigarette exposure.

T2pics.jpg

just got my final battle 12" today and wanted to know if others here also have the same paint job on the lip like the one I have where it's missing pink on the left side?

img1678o.jpg

does it look like this angle from the film?

dfdz.jpg

I suppose mine kinda has that but not exactly to a terrible degree that I'd have noticed if you hadn't said anything.

I didn't notice mine from the naked eye at first, it was only after I took the photo that it picked it up. I guess if yours has it too then that's the way it is, but does anyone has a full painted lip I guess is the better question.

My 6" Final Battle has little problems concerning the lips and the eyes.
Looks strange but hell...that´s what 6" gives ya.
HT will be better and when you do it yourself...

My 6" Final Battle has little problems concerning the lips and the eyes.
Looks strange but hell...that´s what 6" gives ya.
HT will be better and when you do it yourself...

my 6" has a fully painted lip so I was wondering why the 12" was like it, I thought it was a paint job on my part but like the screen cap and a-dev said theirs looks similar.

how come the eyes seems to look like they have mascara on them lol I noticed this on the 6" and 12" looks like Adam Lambert

The lips are just not painted all the way. That is all. He's not 'missing' anything in the screencap. That's just the light shining on his lips.

My order of 2 of the liquid metal T-1000s from Forbiddenplanet.com should have arrived last week after being sent the week before, seen as it was only going from England to Ireland. I'll see if the package is there tomorrow I guess.

Still interested to find out what series 4 will be, but all attention is on the HT T-1000 right now.

-edit- those 2 liquid metal T-1000s arrived today. Assuming NECA don't do it one of them will become a steel mill version using the boots of the McFarlane figure transplanted onto it and painted chrome.

Last edited:

NECA Twitter very excited!

wait til you see the original Terminator he's working on. So awesome to finally see it happen, this line will rule in '11

I'd love to see a "surgery" exclusive, with the open arnold arm, mashed eye and a medkit or something. That would be pretty cool!

Back