Official Hulk movie thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. :lecture Never cared for commentaries. Interviews and making off's and stuff like that is much better.

2. The 3rd disc in the DVD set is the Digital Copy and they're doing the same with BR.

Can't wait to get the DVD :banana

I disagree. I learn, FAR more from the commentaries because they can discuss certin scenes as opposed to a general "making of" thing.

I disagree. I learn, FAR more from the commentaries because they can discuss certin scenes as opposed to a general "making of" thing.

I'm the only one in the house that loves commentaries. My kids literally start crying and fussing when I turn "the talking" on during a movie.

I really liked this movie and can't wait to see it again. I have been very limited to blu-rays lately due to finances and I actually chose this to pre-order of Iron Man.

I agree it has that power, I just find it frustrating to half hear the movie and hear the commentary. Maybe they could do it so the commentary is shot with the people and a monitor next them or something and they can just talk and when something comes up, talk about it just like the commentaries but what you're primarily seeing and hearing is the commentators.

Ugh. Its a blurry quick passing object by Hulk's leg. It makes no sense if it were why would Captain America blur past the Hulk while fighting Abomination without getting involved? There are also supposed cameos of him in the cryocasket while Ross is getting the SS Serum and of course the long rumored Ice scene which was supposed to be the ending but from recent previews it turns out it was an alternate beginning. You'd think it was a Captain America film with all the supposed hype not to mention the ones who swear there is a Thor cameo while he is in the park.

Damn. The link doesn't work. Got any pics?

You mean this? I'm not sure if it's the same pics you guys are mentioning, but here's a screen cap from the movie that could be Cap:

captain-america-hulk-2.jpg

with an outline so you can actually see what's there:
captaininice-580x397.jpg

original article from FSR.com

Just saw this movie again today on Bluray (nice having friends that work at video stores) and I enjoyed it even more the second time. Hulk is my second favorite film of the summer and I do enjoy it more than Iron Man which I liked quite a lot. Haven't checked out all the extras yet, but I did watch the making of documentary and it was pretty descent. I will for sure pick this up on Tuesday. BTW if you have a Bluray player, the picture is awesome! Particularly in Brazil when you can really see all the little details on the mini houses built on top of each other. That chase was amazing!

Just saw this movie again today on Bluray (nice having friends that work at video stores) and I enjoyed it even more the second time. Hulk is my second favorite film of the summer and I do enjoy it more than Iron Man which I liked quite a lot. Haven't checked out all the extras yet, but I did watch the making of documentary and it was pretty descent. I will for sure pick this up on Tuesday. BTW if you have a Bluray player, the picture is awesome! Particularly in Brazil when you can really see all the little details on the mini houses built on top of each other. That chase was amazing!

Hell Yeah. I liked the Hulk much more than Iron Man also.

For me I like the character of Bruce Banner better than Tony Stark. That said however, Hulk was just a more satisfying film to me than Iron Man. Like the story, acting, pacing and struggle more than IM. IM was fun, don't get me wrong, but Hulk has more substance to me. I just think it's great we live in an age that we can talk about the substance level of a comic book movie. Nice to finally see these characters and stories taken as seriously as the subject matter dictates.

Loved the parts also with Banner trying to practice "breathing" to control his rage. Norton kicks so much ass in this movie!

Sounds like the BD is the way to go!:banana

Loved the parts also with Banner trying to practice "breathing" to control his rage. Norton kicks so much ass in this movie!

Norton's an awesome actor, loved him as Banner, really want to see him in the new cop movie he's got coming out. Any movie I hear of him in I give some consideration because of his involvement, won't watch them all, but check them out at least.

You can really tell Norton put his heart and soul into this movie. He does that in all his films, but this one he not only helped write the script, but I really like the documentary on this disc where you see him doing the facial expressions for the Hulk, adding a certain level of Norton to the close up shots of the Hulk's face. CG always looks CG, but performance helps sell the illusion.

Norton brought humanity back to Banner, something Bana sort of lacked. Norton's Banner is someone you become concerned for and you believe in this being some person you're watching.

Back