Official HT Predator 2 image thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P1 is always gonna be the quintesential Predator, regardless of our opinions. He's ground zero. You work up from there. That is why I like the P2 Elder most of all. He is essentially the P1, but interpreted through that wonderful P2 design filter, and has more personality. He will rule the roost when he hits my collection! Bank on it!

And I too anxiously await Wolf's announcement! Bring him on I say! Bet he's announced at ToyFair, and out summer 08...
Bet an AVPR Alien and the PA are out then too!

when is toyfair?

It looks like it's just P***y-Face and the Elder so far, but there's always a chance they've got some sort of exclusive or another P2 version planned, like they did with the Aliens and AvP Pred variants. If they do, then maybe we'll get some alternate left hands we can swap out, and a bellowing head portrait, too. Hot Toys has been on a major roll with all the great stuff they've been releasing lately and showing no signs of letting up, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see what's around the corner. :monkey5

Actually there is a second version... not sure where the pictures are (the were posted a while back) but it has the roaring head and severed stump. Probably a blister exclusive which means Sideshow will sell it eventually.

But to me its not really worth the extra coin... would have preffered to pay and extra bit of $$$ and get the two heads. But HT is smart about making money on two figures :lol

Actually there is a second version... not sure where the pictures are (the were posted a while back) but it has the roaring head and severed stump. Probably a blister exclusive which means Sideshow will sell it eventually.

But to me its not really worth the extra coin... would have preffered to pay and extra bit of $$$ and get the two heads. But HT is smart about making money on two figures :lol

Didnt HT confirm that picture was a fake( photoshopped)? the pic of the figure on display at some show or fair, right?

Didnt HT confirm that picture was a fake( photoshopped)? the pic of the figure on display at some show or fair, right?

yes they did. the email I received from Hot Toys said that there is only one version of the Predator 2 fig.

Ofcourse, this is the same company that is releasing an updated Superman figure, and has already released 3 versions of Robocop, 2 versions of ED-209, 2 versions of the Endo, and countless versions of the AvP predators.

I asked HT about this and they said it was a fake. Would make a lot of sense to do a roaring battle damaged version though!

Fake can be seen here 3rd from bottom-

https://com5.runboard.com/bmedicom.f14.t12040|offset=50

After having P2 in hand and seeing all the detail, the rest of the Hunting party is very doable. Most use the same leg and shoulder armor so it's not too difficult for HT to make them all. Ram Head looks like a straight copy of P2 with just a different helmet.

I hope I can afford all these damn things, hopefully HT won't release them three at a time. :rolleyes:

P1 is always gonna be the quintesential Predator, regardless of our opinions. He's ground zero. You work up from there. That is why I like the P2 Elder most of all. He is essentially the P1, but interpreted through that wonderful P2 design filter, and has more personality. He will rule the roost when he hits my collection! Bank on it!

And I too anxiously await Wolf's announcement! Bring him on I say! Bet he's announced at ToyFair, and out summer 08...
Bet an AVPR Alien and the PA are out then too!
Which one is Wolf?
I thought I knew most of the names of the Lost Hunters.
Gort/Teeth, Ram, etc

damn. if thats the case, the figure should be out around 6 months after that. i cant wait that long to have the p2 elder shipped with the wolf :(. bloody shipping charges....

P2 Elder is due anyday now...
IF more AVPR guys are announced, I would think you have plenty of time. he won't be out until mid/late 08 at best.

I completely agree in every way, Les. I know you know that Kevin Peter Hall was also the Elder in P2 and was just what you said, an enhanced, fleshed-out version of the first Predator he made famous. To me it's as much a tribute to him as it is one of the coolest SF movie characters ever. Even when the P1 Pred eventually joins the party, the P2 Elder will always be the boss of my HT Pred collection, hands down! That said, now bring on those other members of that P2 Hunting Party!!!

Nice Predators, Mr. Les Walker. Wish I have more than $100 to buy a 1/6 Scale Predator like this.

And oh, hi there fellow Predator fan.

And how! It's been said many times before, but you've got to hold one in your hands to realize just how great they really are. Once you do, you're going to want more, and there's no going back.

I just got my Predator 2 figure.... and MAN... I've had ALL of the AVP Preds at one time and sold them. But this one is by far the best of the lot. The Elder is gonna trump that for sure, but for now... P2 is the KING.

No pics yet, he's on the table and is going to be painted here very soon. :rock

Back