Official HT Predator 2 image thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah one left hand is a bit weak. I can live with it, but I would have preferred a second one... or even a third :monkey3 But for the price, you really do get a lot for you money.

One thing I found that works better for the stand is to swap out the wire on the HT for a Sideshow one. They are a bit longer and the shape seems to accomodate the larger figures better.

yeah, you definitely get a lot for the money!!

is there a place on his suit that the spear fits? I know it attaches to the belt in the movie, but i can't find anywhere to put it.

Yeah one left hand is a bit weak. I can live with it, but I would have preferred a second one... or even a third :monkey3 But for the price, you really do get a lot for you money.

One thing I found that works better for the stand is to swap out the wire on the HT for a Sideshow one. They are a bit longer and the shape seems to accomodate the larger figures better.

Great tip on the wire part GB. I do that with all my HT.
I also superglue the plastic neck bottom, to the base. That way, no worries about picking him up and it all coming apart on you, with a bad drop! Can't sell it so easy though. But is much safer.

Thats a good point too Les, the HT stands don't seem to stay together as well as other ones... especially on the larger heavier figures.

Just some fun pics, i really do love his unmasked head, even with its coloration he just looks so cool showing his face. Kinda wish we coulda gotten an alternate open mouth portrait for certain poses.

predlit1.jpg

predlit2.jpg

predlit3.jpg

Wow, Magnuz those are great, the first one it particular is like a shot from the set. Great lighting, conceals the joints and just looks real.
:google:google:google:google:google:google:google:google:google:google

It looks like it's just P***y-Face and the Elder so far, but there's always a chance they've got some sort of exclusive or another P2 version planned, like they did with the Aliens and AvP Pred variants. If they do, then maybe we'll get some alternate left hands we can swap out, and a bellowing head portrait, too. Hot Toys has been on a major roll with all the great stuff they've been releasing lately and showing no signs of letting up, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see what's around the corner. :monkey5

I'm gonna pray every night that they make the rest of the hunting party, after the Elder. There were some seriously bad-ass looking masks on some of them and the one you guys are talking about was definitely one of the coolest of all! I'd bet real money Hot Toys will blow us all completely away with some of these other Preds in the coming months... :D

I just need to say that for the past couple of days after work, I have got NOTHING done... why? because AT LEAST every 5 minutes I've stopped doing whatever I'm doing to go stare at my Hot Toys Predator 2 fig. Am I crazy? Am i obsessed? I am so in love with this thing its scary!

Also, this may because it's my first Hot Toys Predator fig, but I honestly think I like the Predator 2 design more than Predator 1. Again, it's probably because it's my first Hot Toys Predator purchase. I KNOW that opinion will change once I have the Elder in my hands!

I just need to say that for the past couple of days after work, I have got NOTHING done... why? because AT LEAST every 5 minutes I've stopped doing whatever I'm doing to go stare at my Hot Toys Predator 2 fig. Am I crazy? Am i obsessed? I am so in love with this thing its scary!

Also, this may because it's my first Hot Toys Predator fig, but I honestly think I like the Predator 2 design more than Predator 1. Again, it's probably because it's my first Hot Toys Predator purchase. I KNOW that opinion will change once I have the Elder in my hands!

the predator 2 design IS much metter than the p1 design. best looking preds yet IMO. well we'll see after getting a better look of the wolf design.reminds me a lot of the lost hunters:D

P1 is always gonna be the quintesential Predator, regardless of our opinions. He's ground zero. You work up from there. That is why I like the P2 Elder most of all. He is essentially the P1, but interpreted through that wonderful P2 design filter, and has more personality. He will rule the roost when he hits my collection! Bank on it!

And I too anxiously await Wolf's announcement! Bring him on I say! Bet he's announced at ToyFair, and out summer 08...
Bet an AVPR Alien and the PA are out then too!

Back