Official HT Predator 2 image thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
However I'd still vote P1 as the best...then again I am also a big Arnie fan so....
P1 is. movie - i think that if Thomases were allowed to do what they wanted, it would be a lot better.
and yes i am not a fan of Arnie. he is an absolutely terrible actor.
and all the predator sound effects.
oh yes. that is what i really hate in both AvP and in Rodrigators. kids make better sound effects than those put there. roars of those creatures reminded me of local translations of Starcraft where "translators" tried to make all alien sounds without any equipment. you didn't hear that, you're lucky :)

Arnie was never a good actor but a great entertainer. He did a lot of cool films in his prime that IMO are endlessly rewatchable. His main selling points were always his physique, his face and, for some, the comedy value of his accent.

that doesn't change the fact that P1 consists of 2 parts:
1) usual dull Schw part
2) part about Predator that was meant to be a lot, lot wider in scripts.
as i said, in P2 it was allowed to be as wide as it had to be, and thus some people like P2 more, and others who are actually absolutely not interested in predator proclaim P1 as predator classic, forgetting that the movie itself was only in the ending.

well i thought that those who like predator are interested in its story :)

P., that's why I like Predators over Pred 2. It has the great storytelling about the creature from Pred 2, yet has the awesome momentum and pace that doesn't keep it boring from Pred 1.

P, i don't get you ,you come on here and do nothing but complain about the figures and the movies. Yet your avatar and gif is predator :cuckoo:
Give it a rest dude its getting boring. Your sounding like other certain trolls on here.
Any way back to the figure, superb piece and will go down as a classic imo.

first of all i don't see a movie in P1 at all.
there is 1 hour of one-more-dull-schwarzenegger movie and a short cool bonus ending about predator.
by the way it is because Thomas brothers weren't allowed to put there everything they wanted in P1 and included it later into P2. check the commentaries on special editions.

I thought Swatchniggier did an awesome acting job on P1!

Primo-watches.jpg

Back