OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread..FINALLY A PHOTO!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally. Here is hoping that eye patch is removable. Can't really express a good opinion until better pics.

Most likely it won't be removable, because Snake acquired the sneaking suit after losing his eye.

The Big Boss scuklpt looks too much like this
mgs3d-artwork.jpg

When i'm with Spidey, i'd much rather this:

Snake looks exactly like the 3DS rendering which is crap IMO.

I'd much rather this
262818-metal-gear-solid-snake-eater-3d-10472902zrrtq_1798.jpg

That coupled together with the crap sneaking suit is making me think Pass unfortunately. Bring on Solid Snake!

Last edited:
Common guys, let's not be too critical, we've been waiting years for this! :yess:

Regardless of what, the Hot Toys figures are going to blow all other MGS figures out of the water.

Re: OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread

OMG OMG OMG!

Not actually that keen on the sculpts or the version of Snake we're getting, that sneaking suit is horrible.

Sadly i feel the same, the sculpt doesn't look like they ut that much effort into it, at first i thought it was the inflames one :( :( :( :monkey2

But it's FINALLY coming!!!!

i pray these aren't the only ones :pray: :pray: :pray:

big boss looks a little like the metal boss figure

Thats what i thought

With these finally being shown, I feel like we might be seeing Hal Jordan and Magneto soon.

:pray: :pray:

I'm not going to complain, It'll be easy to buy jungle camo for him. I'm buying both. supporting the hell out of this line so we get more.

SAME HERE

Last edited:
Look at the scars on The Boss's chest and this is really a dream come true. I guess HT really do listen to their customers in a way or two.

Big Boss really look similar to the Inflames version and I guess maybe HeadPlay did a good job for their version and hence the similarity...

Doesn't look like rubber to me. More likely material akin to Jill Valentine suit.

Hope these are on display at SDCC.

Just in time for me to skip a few Avenger releases so I can at least get a Snake.

Damn, what else have they announced/not shown yet? :lol

Now as we have seen Snake more or less The expendables 2 and Arkham City are the next top reveals for me!

big boss looks a little like the metal boss figure

That Snake sculpt looks a heckuvva lot like the In Flames version, obviously a more refined one

Not to get all critical as i'm super pumped for this figure and obviously more pics will be better to judge and compare, and these pics very different, but for comparison...

scaled.php

OMG level quality pic
scaled.php

Last edited:
FInally!

The boss will sure complete my finished cobra unit!

Like the other atmI don't like that Snake head at all but will wait for more pics.

Honestly I don't care for that sneaking suit and would like a head without eye patch.

I'd probably refrain from calling the last photo from the InFlames figure (the prototype one) a "bootleg". More like stolen property, perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back