OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread..FINALLY A PHOTO!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread

The Boss (Eva) and the Big Boss (Naked Snake) should be a two-pack exclusive! :clap

true but not all characters will be made if it is the entire series they got the license for i see them coming out with like 4 to 5 snakes

you know they'll milk snake up the ass, so he'll definitely get multiples (big boss or solid). we see that with the re line. i see ht picking up mgs cuz not only do they want to, but also cuz the res line is finishing. i mean with battle suit jill, there's not much left for the re5 line. unless they go and make josh, another sheva, and excella. if they go gold edition barry and rebecca. so don't know how long they'll ride the mgs train til they license another game.

Hopefully they learned their lesson from the watchmen line.

i thonk the watchmen didnt sell well was because, while the prototype was amazing, the specter figure sucked.

i dont think any of the female HTs looked good until the Re5 Jill or the Milla jovovitch reciently revield.

this is exactly why i dont look forward to The Boss. and though i proli wont get her, i hope she looks good.

great list there lord you forgot greyfox he is a must

hot toys have already made a grey fox

66329_447876132343_58690437343_5772394_1127533_n.jpg

just a quick comparison.

2957ou1.jpg

mgs3d-artwork.jpg

the first looks better right?

but i still think this is Big Boss' best sneakin suit:

34o52zb.jpg

yea true the boss isnt jill valentine in popularity i hope this line doesnt go to hell
I wouldn't say any of the women in MGS are as popular as Jill, but EVA and the Boss really aren't any less popular than Sheva either. If she sold well then they shouldn't be a problem, especially with a fanbase as big as Metal Gear's. :wink1:

Plus if HT is sticking with MGS3 for the begining of the line I'd imagine we'll see Ocelot, several versions of Snake and possibly even Volgin before getting to EVA. As long as the female releases are spaced out the line should be fine. :wave

I personally hate how Snake looks in the teaser. Looks like a hobo with an eyepatch and sneaking suit!

The in-game rendition is far superior!

hopefully snake comes with two head sculpt's one with and without the eye patch

I hope so too. However I could easily see them splitting up those two headsculpts into two separate figure releases.

that maybe true we should be getting pics soon if they released that teaser

hopefully snake comes with two head sculpt's one with and without the eye patch

Seeing as he doesn't get the sneak suit until after his eye has been blown out, this is highly unlikely.

Seeing as he doesn't get the sneak suit until after his eye has been blown out, this is highly unlikely.

i hope at least they give the 3 snakes different head sculpts since the all lokk different. being MGS1 2 and 3 snakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back