OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread..FINALLY A PHOTO!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OFFICIAL Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid thread

also there doesn't seem to be much interest in Cyborg Raiden? I came pretty close to pulling the trigger on Medicom version but ultimately too ugly. I want to see what Hot Toys can do

I dunno, he looks a bit queer to me with those nails and heels tbh.

Id rather get a MGS 2 Raiden.

eva-metal-gear-solid-3-snake-eater.jpg

snakeraiden.jpg

metal-gear-solid-3-snake-eater-20041116024818065.jpg

vamp.jpg

chara_ocelot_pic.gif

Get.
It.
Done.

THIS :lecture

is all I want from the line.

I guess they are goin to release the line ala Preds and Terminator? release them with the recent ones first, and the classic ones last, which is a good business strategy IMO.

If they release the classic ones starting from MGS2 and work their way up, chances are we'll prolly just stop after MGS3 series.

But by reversing the releases, we'd prolly be tempted to get all of em :slap

I guess they are goin to release the line ala Preds and Terminator? release them with the recent ones first, and the classic ones last, which is a good business strategy IMO.

I'm hoping this is the route they are going. I'd love to get some figures from every game!! I would probably pass on MGS4 though.

mag_b02-sakiyomi_v14.jpg

Looks like we're getting the suit he's wearing on the teaser ;)

i cant tell if thats the product or just a zoomed in photo of the teaser?

can anyone translate the japanese???

i hope you guys are right about them doing the series backward from MGS3. but that also means no MGS4 right? lol

i cant tell if thats the product or just a zoomed in photo of the teaser?

can anyone translate the japanese???

i hope you guys are right about them doing the series backward from MGS3. but that also means no MGS4 right? lol

if they dont do it that way it will upset alot of people the majority of the people here want the first game done so hopefully they do it backwards it is a good business strategy and if thats true this line can go on for years if it sells .

^ Good point. But as others would quickly point out if I didn't, Hot Toys doesn't always get very far with lines. If the first couple of MGS figures don't sell, then we probably won't get many more.

So, I would hope that they stagger the releases a bit by mixing in older with newer releases.

if they release eva or the boss this line could be done

Well i meant EVA specifically but your point is valid.

I feel The Boss will be a better seller than spectre though. MGS has the benefit of being less niche than Watchmen....i think.

then again alot of more people heard mgs not many people knew what watchmen was

mgs can/will bring ht $$$$ cuz there's lots of mgs fanboys. and ht can milk the ____ out of the series. of course in a span of couple years, kinda like preds/terms. only thing is how much are they gonna pump out yearly. cuz unlike the res series, mgs have craploads of characters to choose from.

i bet if they made Sniper Wolf it would do good, i personally would not buy the boss or Eva but sniper wolf, definatley yes.

mgs can/will bring ht $$$$ cuz there's lots of mgs fanboys. and ht can milk the ____ out of the series. of course in a span of couple years, kinda like preds/terms. only thing is how much are they gonna pump out yearly. cuz unlike the res series, mgs have craploads of characters to choose from.

true but not all characters will be made if it is the entire series they got the license for i see them coming out with like 4 to 5 snakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back