OFFICIAL - Hot Toys John Connor Version 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Possible Hint - Hot Toys John Connor Version 2

I really want a Marcus Endo.
C'mon HT.

We need more Endos! :D

I pray this is a JC version 2! PLEASE hot toys!

I don't mind these being produced. I don't care about the license, and I don't think they will sell. But when they go on clearance, cheap Hot Toys for everybody :banana

I don't mind these being produced. I don't care about the license, and I don't think they will sell. But when they go on clearance, cheap Hot Toys for everybody :banana

Well, they obviously sell pretty well considering how many figures are in this line. And I doubt we will ever see Hot toys be on clearence for cheaper than a $100 dollars.

There have been plenty of Hot Toys available for roughly $100 recently, notably Two Face and Billy. And remember that most of the variant figures announced so far were done so before figure one was actually released. So, prior to sales figures (or the horrible reviews and box office take from T: Salvation).

?
TerminatorSalvation_Alexander_Yelchin_thumb-thumb-550x285-17880.jpg

Well, they obviously sell pretty well considering how many figures are in this line. And I doubt we will ever see Hot toys be on clearence for cheaper than a $100 dollars.

There are few actually most notably Two-Face which some online retailers had for $85 and the Hellboy figures were selling at $90 not too long back.

From Tommy Richardson's blog, looks like the PDA device John uses to hack into Skynet.

ap_20090908094209218.jpg

The title of the post is "Next...."

Isn't that the device he use to hack moto terminator? I'd be more excited if that was a hint for the moto terminator instead of connor V 2.

I can't remember so for anyone that either has or remembers the leaked pics: Was the base the same as the one released with the T-600 with the little cute hat? :lol No seriously.. I could swear the base was the same.

I can't remember so for anyone that either has or remembers the leaked pics: Was the base the same as the one released with the T-600 with the little cute hat? :lol No seriously.. I could swear the base was the same.

I don't feel like searching or figuring out which version, can you just post an image of the base you're referring to on the T-600, I can tell if it's the same as the leaked Connor shots.

Seems perfectly reasonable they waited until all of the pre-orders for V1 JC shipped to announce V2. I just hope he has the scarred face.

no the base with JC2 is different, it had a busted Endo (600 i believe), the regular WRS had skulls and the Concept version had the sheet metal base (VIP/SS ex for regular endo)

I'm pretty stoked if they do come out with the second connor, I actually liked the suit better than the first

Man....I haven't seen them bleed a line like this since the Predators. There are umpteen T-600s, a T-700, Marcus, John now another Connor and people are pushing the rumor of the T-RIP...They either thought this film was going to be outstandingly popular or they are just having fun with it.

Look at their AvP line, those movies blew and there are a mega-sh_t-ton of them and they are popular. At least AvP2 had cooler designs. I'd wish they'd make Kyle since he was cooler and actually more of a character than John.

I suppose it makes sense to wait until a lot of the first one is sold out, but to me that only makes sense when one version could easily win over another with fans, like say Mark 3 Iron Man and BD Mark 3, where the BD is close enough to the same as the first, people might just go with BD over regular.

With Connor, it's 2 very different costumes, and depending on how it's done, if a second version includes a scarred portrait and only that, then really, anyone willing to buy this version to me, would buy it regardless of the first figure, either in adition, or they only ever wanted this look and passed unless it was made.

Watch it be for something completely different!:pow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back