OFFICIAL - Hot Toys John Connor Version 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than adding PERS, there's really nothing else to do with Connor for a DX, between these Two figures, we'll have his portrayal in T:S covered, and I've got a green shirt to custom have his base look.

I wonder what the SSC exclusive will be for this one.

Perhaps a beanie for the T-600 on the base :rolleyes:

I will definately be buying this version (not the beanie version) and it will be my first SSC purchase.

Cheers :)

Other than adding PERS, there's really nothing else to do with Connor for a DX, between these Two figures, we'll have his portrayal in T:S covered, and I've got a green shirt to custom have his base look.

Ive actually been searching for a green shirt for him for quite some time. Where did you find yours?

Ive actually been searching for a green shirt for him for quite some time. Where did you find yours?

Random acquisition, I bought a set of like WWII or some era garbs thinking it was tan for some other use and it turned out olive (really bad eBay photos) and I've held onto it figuring I could use it for something some day. Before I get my v1 Connor dressed up in his gear I'm going to do some photos with the green shirt. Once I have him geared up I'm not undoing that one :lol. I think v2's gear and costume will be easier to remove for the swap later on.

Tommy Richardson's photo suggests it will be the PDA device John uses.

ap_20090908094209218.jpg

Tommy Richardson's photo suggests it will be the PDA device John uses.

ap_20090908094209218.jpg

Only the Exclusive will have the pda?
EDIT: Not that random considering the topic is about John connor.

Perhaps a beanie for the T-600 on the base :rolleyes:

I will definately be buying this version (not the beanie version) and it will be my first SSC purchase.

Cheers :)

Boom Box. :rolleyes:

Anyone wants to rewatch T:S PM me, and I'll send you guys the good quality bootleg copy, I'm not trying to make money here and certainly not pro bootlegging. Just tryin to freshen up your memories bout T:S.

I just watched it last nite, and yeah, 2nd time around of watching it, doesnt look as dumb and corny like the first time I watched it. Although the scene where marcus was smirking when skynet fixed him up kinda looks like he just had an orgasm:google

Ive noticed quite a bit of the costumes as well, the v1 that we got was the costume he wore when he just appeared in the first scene (helicopter). And when he went inside the submarine, he had all those straps etc taken off (even the red resistance bandana thing he had on his arm), and when he tried on the wave transmitter thingy, hes still wearing the leather jacket, but this time it was a bit unzipped and the 2 collar straps was left opened.

after this, he was basically wearing the green military shirt up till they hunt down marcus. Thats when he started wearing the swat costume and hes about to rescue kyle. So yeah, v1 costume get most of the screen time, compared to v2.

Right now, I'm not sold just yet, since I still have a bunch of stuffs I need to get, and I dont think I'll need 2 connors in my collection. But I'll decide later when the pics and specs are out.

Anyone wants to rewatch T:S PM me, and I'll send you guys the good quality bootleg copy, I'm not trying to make money here and certainly not pro bootlegging. Just tryin to freshen up your memories bout T:S.

I just watched it last nite, and yeah, 2nd time around of watching it, doesnt look as dumb and corny like the first time I watched it. Although the scene where marcus was smirking when skynet fixed him up kinda looks like he just had an orgasm:google

Ive noticed quite a bit of the costumes as well, the v1 that we got was the costume he wore when he just appeared in the first scene (helicopter). And when he went inside the submarine, he had all those straps etc taken off (even the red resistance bandana thing he had on his arm), and when he tried on the wave transmitter thingy, hes still wearing the leather jacket, but this time it was a bit unzipped and the 2 collar straps was left opened.

after this, he was basically wearing the green military shirt up till they hunt down marcus. Thats when he started wearing the swat costume and hes about to rescue kyle. So yeah, v1 costume get most of the screen time, compared to v2.

Right now, I'm not sold just yet, since I still have a bunch of stuffs I need to get, and I dont think I'll need 2 connors in my collection. But I'll decide later when the pics and specs are out.

Marcus did flash a bit of an "O" face, didn't he? :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back