Official HOT TOYS Iron Man Mark 1 High Resolution Images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks awesome! Mine has arrived to BBTS and should be shipping soon. Looking forward to getting this guy in the collection.

Congrats to those who are receiving their Mark I this week. Keep the pics coming. They look great. I got my payment processing notice, but nothing since then. I do hope mine ships with the next batch.

1251407317.jpg

1251407222.jpg

I almost want to display him backwards just to show off all of that detail.

Nice pics Dally. I'm getting mine next week. Can't wait. I also have T600 coming too. Good times.

BBTS is sold out. o_O I thought this wasn't going to be a big seller like Mark 3.

I wish I pre-ordered this at the time from ActionHQ but I was hoping the price might have lowered from $199. Which got bumped up to $249, 3 - 4 months back. :/ $249 is crazy then at least another $50 for shipping. No way am I paying £185 that converts to.

You might consider something like this.

https://www.hobbygen.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_17_177&products_id=591

I've never purchased anything from this site. I'm just promoting the DiD display case. They should be popping up for sale in many places.

There's a range of other rotating bases available, from diecast car sellers for one, if that style isn't to your liking.

Thanks for the link! I may actually have to order it. It would be such a cool display to have three with the Mark I,II, and III.

i'm really diggin the rotating stand idea! that is an excellent way to show off a collectible from all angles. it also gives a certain museum showpiece feel to 1/6 figures. too bad it's only available via mail order, cos they don't sell these displays in my country. ain't no way i'm gonna trust the postal system to safely deliver fragile materials like glass. :sick

Last edited:
hmmm, yeah u might be onto something there, creecher. good tip. :cool:

think i might have seen something like that in a die-cast car store. but the display case was horizontal and not vertical which is what we need for 1/6 figures. still, will check it out soon...

I see. I was thinking more along the lines of just a rotating base which you could display in an enclosed cabinet of your liking, because only the Mark 1 would really need it. Maybe a second hand aquarium stood up on its side would be a more cost effective solution for a single figure. Keep your eye open at a garage sale or local market. Anyway, if your local hobby shop doesn't have one in stock, maybe they could order one in for you.

Looks awesome! Mine has arrived to BBTS and should be shipping soon. Looking forward to getting this guy in the collection.

Same here, Josh! It's been a good last week or so! Got my wait list EX Predator Monday, and I'll get my Mk I from BBTS sometime after the weekend!

rarely does a figure come out where you just can't find something to be "disappointed" about, but this is one of them. You're gonna love him:naughty
Thanks, man.. I can't wait! The detail looks amazing and from what i gathered on the board, it's one figure you WANT to get.. Now, i play the 'wait' game.. :)

I see. I was thinking more along the lines of just a rotating base which you could display in an enclosed cabinet of your liking, because only the Mark 1 would really need it. Maybe a second hand aquarium stood up on its side would be a more cost effective solution for a single figure. Keep your eye open at a garage sale or local market. Anyway, if your local hobby shop doesn't have one in stock, maybe they could order one in for you.

oh, right. i thought u meant the whole display case. if it's just the rotating base, yeah that could work. after all, i'm already planning to use ikea's billy bookcase (like several freaks here) as my display cabinet.

however, a rotating figure would look kinda inappropriate if it's within a dio. which is what i plan to do with my mark1. wanna create a cave environment, complete with 1/6 rifles and debris. have found the rifles (from dragon) and some stones, just need the right materials for the cave walls...

heh. maybe i'll get ANOTHER mark1 figure just to display on a rotating stand. he's TOO good from all angles to just stick with the front view! :D

Man.. I'm going to take a half day to wait to see if he shows up! Unless he come this morning. :(

Back