Official HOT TOYS Iron Man Mark 1 High Resolution Images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the way the face as seen in the helmet looks as if it could be attached to a real
body - unlike the Sideshow maquette where Tony's face appears to be disembodied.

Couldn't agree more with you, Dave! He's just purely awesome!

Comparing this with the godfather is just no contest man. Although I'm gonna get the don sometime this month as well, hopefully :D

Just got him today. This was my most anticipated figure for the year and he does not disappoint. The detail is fantastic and the fact it's actually on a standard body is amazing.

Lots of people are saying The Godfather is the figure of the year, but for me, it's the Mark 1 all the way.

Just got him today. This was my most anticipated figure for the year and he does not disappoint. The detail is fantastic and the fact it's actually on a standard body is amazing.

Lots of people are saying The Godfather is the figure of the year, but for me, it's the Mark 1 all the way.

Better than the SS version of MK I!?....:monkey3

I have to admit I'm with you on this one, it's just such a very strong piece of work and the engineering can't be fully appreciated till you have it in your hands.

absolutely. the godfather headsculpt is phenomenal (as is the enterbay version). but ultimately, he's just a guy in a miniature tux sitting on a nice chair.

in terms of engineering ingenuity and complexity, the mark1 is the best 1/6 figure, hands down.

The Mark 1 is great, and it's especially great because it's armour over an actual figure, but, for me, it's the Mark 2, which is equal with the Mark3 and Silly Thing version, but with the rivets it is just that bit more unique and it looks better, that takes the prize so far this year for best figure.

The engineering of the figure, it's parts, it's articulation, the numerous compartments, the lights, the magnetic face plate. The added head and light up reactor accessory push it over the top. Make mine a Mark 2.

I just ordered him form Cornerstorecomics he was instock so should ship soon... Cant wait this makes my first Ironman form Hottoys missed out on Mark III but will not be missing out on this one... Anyway I like the way the Mark I looks more then Mark II or Mark III... I still might get Mark II form cornerstore as well if things go my way...

The Mark 1 is great, and it's especially great because it's armour over an actual figure, but, for me, it's the Mark 2, which is equal with the Mark3 and Silly Thing version, but with the rivets it is just that bit more unique and it looks better, that takes the prize so far this year for best figure.

The engineering of the figure, it's parts, it's articulation, the numerous compartments, the lights, the magnetic face plate. The added head and light up reactor accessory push it over the top. Make mine a Mark 2.

I've found that I'm having a very difficult time picking a favorite among them. The TK Mark III has the unique color scheme, which ups its badass factor significantly. The Mark II has a gorgeous finish, which is arguably the most eye-catching, and includes very cool exclusive items. The regular Mark III can simply be regarded as the icon PERIOD. The Mark I is easily as impressive, if not more, than any of the others due to the level of intricate detailing involved. If I had to choose.... why, I just couldn't. 'Tis why I shall have them all.

If Sideshow is shipping the Mark 1, my comic book store should get it soon. I can not wait to get this.

I've got my T-600, the 3 Apes and John Connor coming as well.

There goes my credit card bill again! :lol

Oh great, Connor is shipping now? I just got the notice for the 3 apes, Goemon and T-600. So that will be 7 HT figures in a 2 week period...

ouch

went through a bit of an adventure to pick this guy up tonight. Glad to say, he DOES NOT....disappoint....one bit:banana
DSC00779.jpg

Back