Official Hasbro Ralph McQuarrie Figure Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It feels so quiet on the McQuarrie front, but with CIV, we got Luke and the droids pack at the same time and just shortly after Chewie came out. Obi and Yoda have come in a down period so it feels kinda meh, especially when Vader is due next, I know many share my anticipation for that piece.

Vader should be really cool, The Rebel Trooper and Snow trooper look very unique. I don't really share the same passion for Leia or Han after seing their photos, but General McQuarrie is a must. How many of these are they going to make. I see Luke going for almost $40 beans. :confused:Oh, and what's the deal with the new Gold Coins?

Actually saw 2 of the Stormtroopers on the pegs today... I guess they are cycling back through the releases. Still hoping to find a Chewie :chew

Finally scored a Chewie today :chew:chew:chew

By far the best one out of the series... Hasbro really outdid themselves with this one :rock

Finally scored a Chewie today :chew:chew:chew

By far the best one out of the series... Hasbro really outdid themselves with this one :rock

I second that, of what's currently out, Chewie is my favorite, although I think part of it is due to the level of color and variation in him, all of the others feature a fairly flat pallette of color in them.

My darn Yoda/Obi and R2-KT were supposed to come last week from California but the box is currently in Florida hopefully on its way now to me in Seattle... I really hate the USPS sometimes. AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

off to ebay you go. FLIPPER NATION!!! :lol

Greetings!

birdie2.jpg

Watch the birdie!

birdie1.jpg

Jeez I crack myself up. :lol

Scored my third McQuarrie stormtrooper today.:D

Scored my fourth McQuarrie Stormtrooper yesterday... Can't wait to get the Vader McQuarrie concept fig cause I'll open two more and pose the three behind the Vader with lightsabers drawn.

:stormtroo:stormtroo:stormtroo + :stormtroo

:woo

I've been seeing them around lately at local stores. I'll see if I can score you one.

BTW, still waiting on my Kenobi and Yoda from the Hasbro shop... anyone know how long these suckers take to arrive :monkey2

Where can I get a Luke without getting scalped? I have some extra votc snowtroopers..

Back