Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody ever order direct from Star Ace? I went ahead and ordered teen Draco straight from them since their site had him listed as in stock. Charged right away and now two weeks have gone by without any update. Tried contacting them through Facebook, their site, email and now
Instagram and I haven’t gotten any response. Maybe I’m just a little nervous because of the whole Chronicle debacle but is this normal for Star Ace?

Anybody ever order direct from Star Ace? I went ahead and ordered teen Draco straight from them since their site had him listed as in stock. Charged right away and now two weeks have gone by without any update. Tried contacting them through Facebook, their site, email and now
Instagram and I haven?t gotten any response. Maybe I?m just a little nervous because of the whole Chronicle debacle but is this normal for Star Ace?

I ordered casual Luna direct from the Star Ace site. Has Teen Draco showed up at any retailers yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered casual Luna direct from the Star Ace site. Has Teen Draco showed up at any retailers yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not that I’ve seen. That was the only reason I ordered him from them direct because it said he was in stock

Instagram and I haven’t gotten any response. Maybe I’m just a little nervous because of the whole Chronicle debacle but is this normal for Star Ace?

Teen Draco isn't out yet. They do need to update the expected shipping dates as everything has been pushed back due to the pandemic.

Teen Draco turned out great in my opinion. Both outfits are really nice. Also for everyone hoping for a Mcgonagall, it might be happening soon :panic:
IMG_20201116_222932_775.jpg
Screenshot_20201116-204921_Instagram.jpg

Can't believe how much better my Lupin looks. The paint style and cross eyed look was just throwing him off.
IMG_20201121_161414_463.jpg

Not a question about figures - but - are there any good Hogwarts replicas? is the Noble version the best licensed one available?

Not a question about figures - but - are there any good Hogwarts replicas? is the Noble version the best licensed one available?

I heard the Noble Collection Hogwarts Castle is hit and miss.
Some had no issues but there were a lot that some parts were warped and missing paint in some areas.
It looked like a melted candle in areas.

Thanks - the pix I've seen online do not exactly inspire confidence.

There really isnt that many great options. The noble collection piece probably is the nicest. I like the Hallmark topper myself. While not quite as detailed, the lights and theme music definitely add to the magicalness lol.
IMG_20200711_215923_972.jpg

But its the second head is it. It's not a third head?
Looks pretty good :)
Yes they recently released that one in the picture which is version 2 of the chamber of secrets Draco. Don't know if I am completely sold on it, but I do think its an improvement over the v1. Then they also just released the older teen Draco

Jepp, thanks kltrooper.
I have the 01 head on Draco quidditch, but skipt the School uniform one. I only by the headsculp once. But now that he has a new head I'll try and get the school uniform Draco. And the teen Draco.

Jepp, thanks kltrooper.
I have the 01 head on Draco quidditch, but skipt the School uniform one. I only by the headsculp once. But now that he has a new head I'll try and get the school uniform Draco. And the teen Draco.

Right on. Have any pictures of your collection? Always love seeing others HP setup.

Back