Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody on this thread have a 1/8 scale Harry? Are you happy with it? How is the likeness? I had the 1/6 scale goblet of fire Harry but sold it b/c the size of the nose killed the likeness for me. I was thinking about either getting one of the 1/8 scale Harry’s or wait for a deal on eBay for a 1/6 prisoner of Azkaban Harry as the likeness looks good time on that one.

Anybody on this thread have a 1/8 scale Harry? Are you happy with it? How is the likeness? I had the 1/6 scale goblet of fire Harry but sold it b/c the size of the nose killed the likeness for me. I was thinking about either getting one of the 1/8 scale Harry’s or wait for a deal on eBay for a 1/6 prisoner of Azkaban Harry as the likeness looks good time on that one.

I own the Third Task outfit version and in all honesty, the likeness is so much better than what they used on the 1:6 scale first task Harry. Comparing the 1:8 Harry tp 1:6 POA Harry though the latter wins without any doubt in my mind though. Such an amazing likeness.

0D1E28FC-A11A-4AAE-82BD-74A87E04329D.jpeg

I got a notice that Bellatrix is due in next week. I think only a few other people had bought it. I hate to be the guinea pig on it... but I will prob pay and hope for the best.

I'm not sure what is worse Ron or Hermione. I still have not bought either, I guess with Hermione at least I could always change the hair to be more accurate but Ron is a lost cause.

I think my last three purchases from this line will be Lucius, Bellatrix and Griphook. If in hand photos of Luna look decent then I may get her but I'll wait and see.

This line had so much potential and started on solid ground then all of these last few releases have really become a joke.

Did they straight up not get the likeness rights to make an older Ron or what? That sculpt is really puzzling

I’m guessing they dont have the likeness rights, which begs the question, why even bother? Especially with those prices.

I’m guessing they dont have the likeness rights, which begs the question, why even bother? Especially with those prices.

They have the likeness rights, they boast about this figure having an "authentic likeness of Rupert Grint," they just suck at making good sculpts.

They started off with this line great. Now they're easily the worst company, including knockoffs.

Someone take the license from them and smack them over the head with it. . . wrapped in concrete.

I think their license agreement must be running out. Two years ago we were waiting on late figures, now they’ve had what 8 or 10 preorders this last year.
3 Malfoy editions
3 Bellatrix editions
2 Griphooks
Newt reissue with grey coat
Ginny
Luna
That ridiculous Santa Hagrid
Dementor
That’s just 1/6 scale. Their willingness to sell multiples of each character at the same time is an odd choice too. It just seems like they are rushing product out as fast as possible, most of it is reused parts.

Back