Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was a seriously weird release. :dunno

I wish another company would get this license and do it true justice. SA started strong, but they've not only dropped the ball, but dropped it so hard it almost hit the center of the earth.:slap

I still can't believe they released a Santa Hagrid! :rotfl :slap I wonder, did anyone actually buy it? :lol

Not I !
However, in addition to the Santa suit, it is my understanding that Hagrid also came with his iconic outfit. So it would make sense for those who missed the original release to buy this one and just chuck the Santa suit.

Not I !
However, in addition to the Santa suit, it is my understanding that Hagrid also came with his iconic outfit. So it would make sense for those who missed the original release to buy this one and just chuck the Santa suit.

I actually don't think when it was originally announced that it would have the original outfit. At least now this release isn't so baffling

Not I !

They can chuck it my way! I wouldn’t mind a little Christmas-time deco for my display over the holidays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, so I didn't think it couldn't get much worse from Star Ace, but somehow it did. They're releasing a Supergirl based on the CW show.... and it somehow looks of lower quality than the sets released by Superduck XD

I can attest to the quality of the Superduck one based on her comic look. It's great!

View attachment 447579
View attachment 447580

I am one of like 8 people who ordered this from this particular vendor. I don’t think bellatrix was a popular one.

I ended up paying my invoice so we will see how we net out.

Bellatrix is due in today I believe, I will keep you all posted haha
Saw some pictures of her a couple days ago, looks pretty decent just hoping the hair can be futzed with, as that seems to be pretty crazy. Look forward to seeing your pics and opinion.

View attachment 01.jpgView attachment DSC03469.jpg 03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg

Got the figure in today. I only had time to snap some quick pics. The figure looks really good to me, the likeness is definitely there. The hair could use some futzing, but all things considered I think this release is pretty decent. The generic Death Eater base is a shame, what did Lucius come with?

Last edited:
Back