Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As for the Sirius figures, I guess I'm the only one that prefers the prisoner look, despite it's shortcomings. I feel like it's a much more iconic look.

Did anybody ever confirm whether the Draco school robes figure has a different sculpt than the quidditch figure?

I bought the quidditch 2 pack with free shipping using the $30 Spooktacular coupon. Now I got an email with a $25 coupon that is good on school robes Draco, which also has free shipping. But I don't want to buy it if the head sculpts are the same.

They're the same sculpt. If Star Ace isn't going to create a new sculpt for PoA Sirus, I doubt they'll do another for young Malfoy.

Ok thanks guys. I promised myself that I would stick to one figure per sculpt, so I guess the school robes version is out!

I guess only Harry gets a new sculpt for every year.

So which figure did they start adding the names to the stand?
I know the original Harry and Ron don't and neither do the casual versions of them have their names but Hermione in her robe does.

Got Quidditch Draco and Casual Hermione delivered today.

Draco looks good. I'm glad I didn't pay full price for him though. Not too bad likeness and his clothes are quite good too.

Hermione (apart from the KA Kim sculpt) looks like a doll. Not impressed. I got her because I have both Casual Ron and Harry, but I'm very glad I didn't pay much for her - Sideshow RP.

So, that's another two added to the collection. I'm just looking around on the new and used market for Deluxe Hagrid at a good price.

Surprised that they haven't been teasing any Fantastic Beasts figures, or any new Harry Potter figures yet. We've only got a couple weeks to go until the Fantastic Beasts premiere. Star Ace has been very quiet lately. Maybe all the Selene drama is pulling away their focus from this line?

This is getting a little close to release to be so quiet. Not even a Facebook post hyping it up. There hasn't been a peep about it from the company since the banner at the Singapore Con in July.

Dave said they had some stuff coming from Fantastic Beasts though so I'm sure they've at least got a Newt up their sleeve. Maybe they're saving it for a few days before release.

This is getting a little close to release to be so quiet. Not even a Facebook post hyping it up. There hasn't been a peep about it from the company since the banner at the Singapore Con in July.

Dave said they had some stuff coming from Fantastic Beasts though so I'm sure they've at least got a Newt up their sleeve. Maybe they're saving it for a few days before release.

Or maybe they're doing a Pan and waiting until just after release?

Or maybe in this case, they want to see if people like the film first? Maybe they don't WANT another Pan situation. Yes, this is a safer bet cause it's a Potter prequel, but it's not guaranteed by any means.

Got Quidditch Draco and Casual Hermione delivered today.

Draco looks good. I'm glad I didn't pay full price for him though. Not too bad likeness and his clothes are quite good too.

Would you say he's worth getting? BCS have him on their site for a decent-ish price so I'm considering picking him up to pair with Harry.

I'd rather see them announce the second Dumbledore and Lucius Malfoy.

:exactly: This! :lecture

Or maybe in this case, they want to see if people like the film first? Maybe they don't WANT another Pan situation. Yes, this is a safer bet cause it's a Potter prequel, but it's not guaranteed by any means.

That's what I said :dunno

Would you say he's worth getting? BCS have him on their site for a decent-ish price so I'm considering picking him up to pair with Harry.

That's where I got him. Couldn't pass it up. I think for that price he isn't bad. A bit basic, but a good figure. Wouldn't pay more than that.

I'd rather see them announce the second Dumbledore and Lucius Malfoy.

I REALLY want Gambon Dumbledore.

Good point. And in all honesty, from what ive seen so far I'm not expecting anything that amazing.

Its always a very very bad sign when studios go into a film series already planning to make it an epic 8 film saga without even seeing if audiences care enough to love the first film.

Back