Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are my Ginny figure. I like her a lot.
She should have come with the Tom Riddle diary. Now she has to borrow Dobby's. And cover up the hole in it.

DSCN3765b.jpg

DSCN3789bc.jpg

For some reason when I look at the Lupin figure, my brain says "Hitler."

I am really tired though. :rotfl

"Star Ace is working as an official licensee, we have to assume this depiction is fairly accurate to what the licensor wants."

Not perfect by any means, but I do gotta say Pettigrew is an improvement. I'm surprised they atleast tried to tweak it.

That Lupin figure doesn't look too bad. I did like his character in the films so depending on how the final product turns out I may pick one up after release, especially if I can find good deal on one.

It's been asked before I'm certain .. but what's the over/under on Star Ace losing this license to Hot Toys? Or Sideshow? Or Big Chief? Or a migrant family on the run?

It's been asked before I'm certain .. but what's the over/under on Star Ace losing this license to Hot Toys? Or Sideshow? Or Big Chief? Or a migrant family on the run?

I would say it is doubtful. Hot Toys only would stick to the heavy hitters. I imagine even their foray into Fantastic Beasts was not worth their while. I am stoked they got made but I bet we won't see any others. I think Sideshow has abandoned doing 1/6 figures aside from DC stuff. Big Chief does really niche stuff, so maybe them? But I have doubts.

With the work Asmus has been doing on their Lord of the Rings line, I would personally love to see them take on Potter stuff.

The Harry Potter license was available for years before Star Ace picked it up.

The odds of them 'losing' it to anyone, are slim to none. No one else wanted it before Star Ace became a thing.

Back