Official Freaks Gaming Night

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What night is good for you?

• Total voters
pwned.jpg

Thursday night is good for me. The wife has school so I am free. I will let you know if it changes but for now that is the time that works best for me.

We should have 2 set times just in case some of us can't make the first night.

Thursday night is good for me. The wife has school so I am free. I will let you know if it changes but for now that is the time that works best for me.

Should we also check with your wife if it's okay for you to play? :emperor:emperor

Should we also check with your wife if it's okay for you to play? :emperor:emperor

haha+Thou+PWNED.jpg

Yeah, I have hosted maybe 5 times when we have played GOW and we have played GOW a lot. ill and BadMoon used to host most of the games when we first started playing.

I'm just saying that when I've played, you've hosted about 75% of the time. But there is no host advantage so who cares :rolleyes:

I can play pretty much any weeknight, but I am going to have to curtail how late I stay up. Pretty much 9pm is going to my cutoff on most nights during the week (although some nights I might be able to push it back to 10 or 10:30).

Friday and Saturday nights are open as late as we play 'til.

Last edited:
I'm good everyday. It's only what time it is on weekdays that matter.

Sun-Thur.... 6 PM-9:30 PM est. (midnight-3:30 AM my time)
Fri-Sat....... 6 PM-00:00 AM est. (midnight-6 AM my time)

I can play most nights if I am home. As most of you guys know I can be gone for weeks at a time so I can't say I cam good for any day but if I am home I normally pop on to see whats going on.

I missed being on last night. Not sure if I will be tonight either. I have been dragging myself to work and then just crashed yesterday when I got home. This cold is kicking my ass.

Back