Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had some Enterbay Bruce Lee's back in the day... sold them around 2009. Are they still making them at 1/6 scale? Would love to buy a GoD Bruce at retail, I always regret selling that.

Quick question, will any true type feet fit on the hot toys bruce lee body?

Yup.
The Hot Toys Bruce Lee came with sculpted feet ...which was weird because Bruce Lee never went barefoot, not once.
The normal feet work fine and fit into the shoes.

I had some Enterbay Bruce Lee's back in the day... sold them around 2009. Are they still making them at 1/6 scale? Would love to buy a GoD Bruce at retail, I always regret selling that.

They just released the 1/6 Big Boss figure ...and it was probably their weakest effort to date. They seem to be concentrating on the NBA line instead.

The last GoD was their 3rd version and was a great set overall with lots of accessories but featured both a new rubber body and a new eyeball system .....and they badly screwed up both of them in an amazing debacle. They needed to modify the eye system on the 2nd batch but one of the sculpts was unsalvageable and the they never did fix the body issues.

Ok cool, any of u guys have the big boss and think it's a good figure? To me it seems pretty decent I just think we were spoiled by so many nice figures over the years that this one got overlooked

Ok cool, any of u guys have the big boss and think it's a good figure? To me it seems pretty decent I just think we were spoiled by so many nice figures over the years that this one got overlooked

Its just weird that the 'calm' sculpt is so weak. Scuderia has sculpted multiple Lee's for Enterbay and his 1/4 Way of the Dragon is awesome. How did he go backwards!?

I saw the figure on display in a high end toy store in Tokyo a few months ago and it looks pretty good with the screaming sculpt. But its very light on accessories/extras.

Yeah I agree about the calm sculpt although at certain angles it's ok. I see what they were trying to do by adding some weight to his face to look younger but it didn't quite work. I'd like to get a Bruce figure from big boss and even though this isn't perfect I doubt we'll see another for a long time.

Yeah I agree about the calm sculpt although at certain angles it's ok. I see what they were trying to do by adding some weight to his face to look younger but it didn't quite work. I'd like to get a Bruce figure from big boss and even though this isn't perfect I doubt we'll see another for a long time.

Yeah, Big Boss is definitely the unloved collectible movie from Lee's short run.
Took Enterbay 10yrs to actually put something out, in that time releasing 3 different GoD figures. I definitely wouldn't wait for a 'better' one if Big Boss is your want :D

I think EB messed this figure up by rushing it out for bruce's birthday last November.even the outfits were wrong and light on extras:gah:.
screaming sculpt is different and looks pretty good on display.the old FOF head is better displayed as a big boss than the awful calm sculpt from this release.
but as sab said don't hold your breath for a better one from EB.unless you stick bruce in a NBA kit:lol

The Big Boss figure seems to be allergic to being parted out on eBay .....

I don't remember ever seeing it parted out once.

that's because hardly anyone bought it.:wink1:.i just picked up a knock off roar sculpt for mine.does the job for me.
if you compare the older BL figures from EB.the newer 1/6 ones seemed to have gone backwards,in likeness,extras and QC issues.

The Way Of The Dragon #GrailPiece
yvy8e6yz.jpg
Very nice. :)

For some reason I've always been tempted to buy a Bruce Lee figure although I'm not a fan of any of his work. :lol That would go against all my personal buying habits.

Hi guys
i have a game of death suit enterbay
i want to buy hot toys bruce lee suit version body to create a custom game of death figure
i wonder if god suit will look good on this body and i figure that someone here inside the forum can help me out
thanks in advance
i am open to suggestions

Back