Official 12" Bespin Han Solo Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The link works and Han looks awesome. I'm new to all this, so I'm slowly building my collection and held off on Bespin Han because I didn't think he was on par with the rest of the line. But with the ANH face/body, he looks great! I'll try and get him on Ebay and do the same!

i too thought the jacket SS made was way tight and just wrong looking. totally made his head bigger. so i put on the hasbro jacket , lightened his hair, put on his mask which makes him look like ford. and voila! a bespin han i can love be proud of and display :)

Any suggestions on where one might find this jacket? Might there be an e-tailer somewhere who sells 12 inch Hasbro Star Wars accessories?

I checked EBay, and it seems only to come with a really expensive 3 pack, but that jacket looks much better than the regular version that I have.

You've improved that likeness 100%. The hair and brows look much closer to Ford's natural coloring than that jet-black "Dr. Richard Kimble incognito" original paint app. And, as good as it looks as ESB Han, it really does scream ROTJ Han.

Too funny! :lol:lol:lol:lol

I agree that the sculpt does look closer to an RotJ Han. That's why I put the Endor Trooper's trenchcoat on him. 100% improvement. I also lightened the hair some but it's not showing up well in my pics. (pics found a couple of pages back...)

Any suggestions on where one might find this jacket? Might there be an e-tailer somewhere who sells 12 inch Hasbro Star Wars accessories?

I checked EBay, and it seems only to come with a really expensive 3 pack, but that jacket looks much better than the regular version that I have.

Managed to grab that jacket off ebay. And an exclusive Han too. Looking to get a true type for a body swap, and maybe a different head sculpt. At any rate, I'm just excited to get my first starwars 1/6th

Had to be Han. Favorite starwars character dressed in the get-up from my favorite starwars movie

Imagine my surprise. I had to doublecheck the brand on the box! And I'm fully prepared to behead my Hasbro Jango for use with the SSC Jango if/when he's released if the likeness isn't there. Man, would that be ironic.....:rotfl

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl That would definitely be ironic!

I HOPE that SS can give us a home-run sculpt, though.

Managed to grab that jacket off ebay. And an exclusive Han too. Looking to get a true type for a body swap, and maybe a different head sculpt. At any rate, I'm just excited to get my first starwars 1/6th

Had to be Han. Favorite starwars character dressed in the get-up from my favorite starwars movie

Congrats, KBA! Empire Han was my favorite Han outfit as well but I wasn't happy with SS's offering until I was able to add the Endor Trooper's trenchcoat. Now I love the fig and the melon head syndrome is not as apparent.

I'm keeping an eye out for a bargain on ebay for this guy. I'm not too happy about his headsculpt, so I can't rationalize paying more than $20 or so for him. And I'll probably swap his head for the smuggler Han, so I'll have to shell out some dough for that too.

You don't think Medicom's is better? (see left)

El Beakface?! :rotfl While the armor absolutely rocks and he's no doubt the superior version of any 1:6 Jango released (for the most part anyways), the saltine-fragile body blows and the sculpt's schnauzer is too big to get the helmet on without creating a dent (and yes, I own it). I'll take Hasbro's Jango sculpt any day of the week over Medicom's Mandalorian Cerano de Bergerac:
2464876753_d233229613.jpg

Back