Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed out on Vader even though I was refreshing since 9:40am. But the Stormtrooper was smooth as butter. :chew

I think the Stormies went faster... someone got a WL during the early part of the 4th minute?!?

Well, I WAS going to order a Vader and two troopers, but that is out the window. I couldn't even log in, and when I did, they were sold out.

I give up. I will not be buying any more Sideshow products after I use up my reward points.

Well, I WAS going to order a Vader and two troopers, but that is out the window. I couldn't even log in, and when I did, they were sold out.

I give up. I will not be buying any more Sideshow products after I use up my reward points.

Why couldn't you login, what happened?

Just get on the waitlists. I pretty much guarantee it will convert. Or get the regular edition from another store and save some money. These exclusives kind of suck.

Get on the waitlist now... it will convert :lecture

Currently Active Users: 466 (220 members and 246 guests)
View Who's Online
Most users ever online was 1,082, 07-15-2007 at 09:51 PM.

What was for pre-order on 7-15 last year?

View Who's Online

I was looking at that too. I figured today would have broken that record.

View Who's Online

Old ben maybe?

The wait lists will convert, for pretty much everyone who got in today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back