Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official Sell Out

Hey All,

Official sell out time was 10:05:46 AM PT. That is a new record by far!

*zzoooooommm*

This just sucks. The official order time in my account for the WAIT LIST is

2008-08-01 17:06:20

Considering that it took me close to 30 seconds to repeat the order process to GET the wait list order through, that means I missed getting a 'T' order by about FOUR SECONDS.

:monkey2

Got in on the exclusive.

I was supposed to pick my Mrs up at 6pm from work, could'nt pass on this so pre-ordered as soon as it went up and turned up to pick the Mrs up at 6.15, blamed it on the traffic!

Considering that it took me close to 30 seconds to repeat the order process to GET the wait list order through, that means I missed getting a 'T' order by about FOUR SECONDS.

Dang, u were so close, I hope this fate is not bestowed upon me wit da Stormy!!!

That also means you have a 99.9999999999999999999% chance or your order converting, and probably soon.

Got in on the exclusive.

I was supposed to pick my Mrs up at 6pm from work, could'nt pass on this so pre-ordered as soon as it went up and turned up to pick the Mrs up at 6.15, blamed it on the traffic!

Classic. :lol

Got in on the exclusive.

I was supposed to pick my Mrs up at 6pm from work, could.nt pass on this so pre-ordered as soon as it went up and turned up to pick the Mrs up at 6.15, blamed it on the traffic!

Hey man, who can blame ya. Gotta have your priorities straight!!! :lecture

Am I late with this from Sideshow..?

Vader Ex Sold Out! Stormtrooper Ex PPO Upcoming
The Sideshow Exclusive Darth Vader figure is now officially sold out and wait listed as he was snapped up in under 6 minutes! A new record! The regular edition of this figure is still available for pre-order. Next up is our Exclusive Stormtrooper, with a PPO taking place at Noon PT. The limit on this will be ONE per customer, not two as previously announced. We were surprised by the number of pieces ordered at our booth during Comic-Con, and have made this change to allow more customers the chance to reserve one of the Exclusives. Follow the links for additional information.

Hey man, who can blame ya. Gotta have your priorities straight!!! :lecture

Wanna hear something more funny.

When we got home I told her to get the dinner on, while I'm sitting here waiting for the the EX Stormtrooper to come up:lol

You may win the award for Man of the Year!!! Just make sure she's barefoot when she's cooking and you'll be a shoe-in!

I'm Australian and have been out tonight (it's4:21 am Aust east time Friday 1 August), just got home at 4am EST. Missed the PPO by 1 hour!!! So dirty at myself!

C'mon waitlist!

My Order Time: :lol
Date Placed: 2008-08-01 17:06:16

30 seconds too late

Chris, do you know what the SIX hands are (the poses) that we're getting with Vader?

Yeah usually the order page is pretty specific on what each hand is, force push, sabre grip, etc.. I would really like to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back