Official 1/6th Darth Vader Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of us aren't going to leave the computer for the next 90 minutes do to fear of missing out on the Stormtrooper?

*raises hand*

07-30-2008, 02:09 PM: I'm wondering. Since only the Exclusives are going up tomorrow and the estimated edition size is 1977 obviously slightly depleted from SDCC orders anyone really think that this will make it past only a couple of minutes Friday?

Sometimes this guy knows what he's talking about....I could post the couple of "I doubt it'll be 1977" but this is enough. :D

How many of us aren't going to leave the computer for the next 90 minutes plus do to fear of missing out on the Stormtrooper?

*raises hand*

I am leaving it will be ok

oh yeah I have 2 of those on order too

Ack! I STILL haven't received my order confirmation e-mail yet. Should I be scared?

I printed out the successful order page, though... I'm probably worrying for nothing. :duh

I was getting pretty worried as well, I think the ppl that said piece of cake were prolly a lil ahead of me! Atleast 30-40 seconds between check page and submit order page.

Server refreshes perfect now though LOL!

Ack! I STILL haven't received my order confirmation e-mail yet. Should I be scared?

I printed out the successful order page, though... I'm probably worrying for nothing. :duh

If you have an order number (or yellow copy of the invoice) then you are just fine. Call them in a week if you are still nervous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back