Official 1/6 Rambo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Hot Toys Rambo Line Thread

I'd definitely get the M65 if I had a job right now.

sad-child.jpg

Nice job on this, was watching the film last night so was looking around for customs.
Hav'nt seen this sculpt before.

Has anybody done a first blood custom sculpt that is any good?

Have seen the sixicecubes one but don't like the hair.
I've seen a few repaints of the original sculpt but not keen on them either has anybody got a good one?

I still love my Hot Toys Rambo figures. I have the M65, Rambo III, and reissued First Blood figure. I think they each have their strong points. And I believe I'm in that minority that still loves the full body muscle skins. I prefer those over the bodies like they made for Barney Ross. I understand the necessity with the Tattoos, but I actually customized mine with a full muscle body which I like considerably better. The arms just register better seeing veins under "skin" instead of plastic joints at the elbow. Now clearly the quality of head sculpts has gone through the roof in the last few years. It would really be amazing to see what Hot Toys could do now with all three of those incarnations. But I would prefer they just move forward and give us a current rendition from John Rambo. That custom above is very sweet. That is excellent work. I would love to see one like that.

I still love my Hot Toys Rambo figures. I have the M65, Rambo III, and reissued First Blood figure. I think they each have their strong points. And I believe I'm in that minority that still loves the full body muscle skins. I prefer those over the bodies like they made for Barney Ross. I understand the necessity with the Tattoos, but I actually customized mine with a full muscle body which I like considerably better. The arms just register better seeing veins under "skin" instead of plastic joints at the elbow. Now clearly the quality of head sculpts has gone through the roof in the last few years. It would really be amazing to see what Hot Toys could do now with all three of those incarnations. But I would prefer they just move forward and give us a current rendition from John Rambo. That custom above is very sweet. That is excellent work. I would love to see one like that.

:goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost:
I am part of that minority, bro! :clap

Hopefully there won't be a 5th movie think it has run its course.
I prefer the rubber arms for the look, but for posability there not great.
WHat are the crm rubber bodies like, they look pretty posable?

I agree with Spark, Love the movies but a fifth is definately over doing it, Infact even though I enjoyed IV, they shouldn't have even made thay in my opinion. Any more movies are definately just pure milk.

Rambo 5 has been rumor mill for years, I don't see it happening, 4 had a great ending, Expendables is finding success, Sly already has another film lined up with Arnold, at this rate, he'll be 70 by the time it shoots, even if he could look alright in it, his body couldn't take it.

Rambo 5 has been rumor mill for years, I don't see it happening, 4 had a great ending, Expendables is finding success, Sly already has another film lined up with Arnold, at this rate, he'll be 70 by the time it shoots, even if he could look alright in it, his body couldn't take it.

I doubt Expendables 2 and The Tomb take five years to film :lol. But either way I dont see Rambo 5 happening either.

Thought number five was announced as Rambo: Last Stand? I remember thinking it was a bit coincidental that the new Arnie movie is called 'The Last Stand'. Then they're making The Tomb or something together right? :dunno

https://www.slashfilm.com/rambo-stand-scripted/

All talk about Rambo 5 has been rumor or just tossing out ideas, there's yet to be and official committment and plan to make anything or official title, and I think Arnie's movie title is just coincidence.

I doubt Expendables 2 and The Tomb take five years to film :lol. But either way I dont see Rambo 5 happening either.

No, but he turns 66 this year, he had numerous hospital visits on Ependables 1, probably again on 2, not sure what he was filming when he and Arnie were both hospitalized together. His body is definitely taking a toll, and between what he can't do and eventually not wanting to risk ruining his time with his family when the action days are truly over, he'll back off at some point and I don't see him taking on a Rambo movie unless Rambo is a focal hero of it, people have tossed out the idea of him teaching or something but I don't see him supporting that, I don't think it fits the character anyhow, he hates what he is, last thing he'd want to do is train someone else to be the same.

Back