Official 1/6 Leia as Boushh Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
leia3.jpg

The head is WAAY to BIG. Maybe 20%-30% too large. The rest of the figure looks great, The head sculpt looks great, paint is great, proportions are poor.
I think the size issue will be less noticeable with the helmet head so I'll be displaying her that way until someone casts a shrunken down version.

The head though looks fine with all her clothes on. Are any of you really gonna display her nude?

I think she looks fine. Some of you folks are truly the half-empty variety. The head on a nude body looks a lot better than I had anticipated. Even figures as recent as the Sarah Connor look pretty terrible to me.

I will thank Sideshow for putting in the obvious effort to make their female figs more palatable to the human eye.

The head is WAAY to BIG. Maybe 20%-30% too large. The rest of the figure looks great, The head sculpt looks great, paint is great, proportions are poor.
I think the size issue will be less noticeable with the helmet head so I'll be displaying her that way until someone casts a shrunken down version.

This is why we won't see a Slave Leia for a very long time.:eek: She looks great fully clothed however.

The head though looks fine with all her clothes on. Are any of you really gonna display her nude?
No but it makes the proportion issues very obvious in that pic. Even with the clothes on I thought it looked too large. I know Sideshow wants the heads in scale as they say in the new Ask Sideshow segment, but large heads have become far too common with their releases, it's far rarer that they get the head size right.

Do we really want to know the answer to that? :monkey4

True. Should have thought about that. :monkey5

I think she looks fine. Some of you folks are truly the half-empty variety.

Pix I think you're correct. It really is kind of frustrating really. Reading some of the nit picks on this figure and especially the GTW PF on various boards. It is really mind boggling.

I will thank Sideshow for putting in the obvious effort to make their female figs more palatable to the human eye.

I've got the Pam figure from Friday the 13th but never taken it out of the box. So I don't know really how it will compare to the Pam figure. If it makes it a better figure then I'm all for it.

No but it makes the proportion issues very obvious in that pic. Even with the clothes on I thought it looked too large. I know Sideshow wants the heads in scale as they say in the new Ask Sideshow segment, but large heads have become far too common with their releases, it's far rarer that they get the head size right.

I disagree. I don't see a head issue with this figure with the clothes on that is. Or any of the other figures I have from SS with their clothes on. That's just me though. :)

I disagree. I don't see a head issue with this figure with the clothes on that is. Or any of the other figures I have from SS with their clothes on. That's just me though. :)

Wow, the body (minus the head) does look awesome. And if they are gonna make more changes for Asajj and Padme we should have a pretty decent female body by then. Now for the male bodies.......

New body looks great... nice to see Sideshow stepping it up. Also the figure looks awesome, and about the big helmet issue. Wasn't that helmet pretty big anyway in the movie?

Holy Crap is that a huge head! Did they also make the helmet bigger too? WTF is up with Sideshow and their large Star Wars heads?? :rolleyes:

Holy Crap is that a huge head! Did they also make the helmet bigger too? WTF is up with Sideshow and their large Star Wars heads?? :rolleyes:

Its comments like that which make me wonder if they ever looked at the prototype pictures. Are we really seeing anything there, with the head, that wasn't on the proto? If not, why are some of you acting like this is the first time you have seen Leia? :confused:

The thing too is, we have no idea what size the body she's on is, we need to see her with an average Sideshow figure. To me, other than stripping her, which makes every figure look retarded no matter who makes it, she looks fine, I think both helmet and Leia head look great on the clothed body, the weathering looks fabulous and the paint apps are stellar, i'm getting really pumped about adding her, and another fabulous addition to the Jabba display, which already looks great and add this in the mix and it just keeps getting better and better.

Its comments like that which make me wonder if they ever looked at the prototype pictures. Are we really seeing anything there, with the head, that wasn't on the proto? If not, why are some of you acting like this is the first time you have seen Leia? :confused:

I agree. Here are some pics from last year's SDCC. I don't remember people complaining back then.

lol and if people complain before something is out then others will tell them wait until they've got in hand before any judgement.

I know this doesn't make any difference, but I had a 1/1 scale replica Boushh helmet at one time. Grant it , it was a fan made helmet, but it was pretty damn accurate and it was also pretty big. I think the helmet looks perfect, but the Leia head is kind of large. I will wait final judgement when I have it in my own hands.

Back