Official 1/6 Leia as Boushh Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that's production outfit even. Judging the photos, there's some heavy contrast and saturation going on so none of the colors are truly representing themselves accurrately and some of the dark areas are far darker than their true tones. An image with this going on would make subtle weather look as dramatic as it does in these photos, when I get my Boushh I'll demonstrate :)

Well, I hope so but I have my doubts, at least the belt wasn't weathered, that may be a clue the outfit wasn't either.

I really wish they could of used the detailed pants that were featured in the proto pics as well. :confused:

They would have gone nice with the weathered over shirt.

Imo at least this is back in the right direction from the disaster known as Yavin Luke :lol

Looks pretty good, I was really on the fence about ordering this (and the whole Jabba set-up) but now I'm really glad I did! I think she'll look great, and Boushh was always one of the cooler Kenner figures :rock

Euh, nobody feels like her head's a "little" too big?

starwaryx4.jpg

starwaryx4.jpg

Not THAT big, Carrie's quite short and since most of us haven't seen it in person, there's no telling how small the new female body is, but to me, that picture makes Leia look small as she is.

I think it looks fine but since I'm probably not going to pose her with the "real" head anyway it doesn't really matter to me but I hope the helmet really isn't that big.

Definitely not digging the fuzzy pants. Andy could have made a more attractive ear. Everything else looks pretty good. I wish the 'adapter' had been made more aesthetic looking (such as a mannequin head, ala Medicom), but I guess that's the best they could do. The details on the helmet look superb.

Well, she's cool! the pants can certainly be inserted in the boots, so it seems it's going to be a real nice figure, maybe some weathering here and there, but overall, she looks nice to me :D

OK...I'm sold. Definitely going to have to see about ordering one of these when I can get the cash. Too bad Holo Sidious just got charged and Asajj Ventress is coming in about a month...

The attire seems better than usual and the helmet is nicely detailed but the head still has the SSC trademark vacant expression which makes it look like a homage to Carrie Fisher's past drug problems :lol

Frankly I think the paint apps on those pics are factory, not custom (seems obvious to me at least) and as for her head size, I think she is the best proportioned female I have ever seen from Sideshow. Period.

:clap

Can't wait for the Godfather to send me mine! :blissy

Considering the final paint apps and sculpts on Yavin Luke and some of the LOTR figures, there's no reason to nitpick about the size of her head or helmet. They look fine to me.

Just received hours ago.

I have spent 30 minutes to find the best pose that well define the attitude of this Boushh figure...

leia001.jpg

And a quick shot...

leia003.jpg

Besides the "big head" helmet...its worth the wait.

Back