OFF ......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I watched more tv like I used to. I only watched tv at night, but I'm on the computer, like now at work, and get on it as soon as I get home, and I'm on it most of the evening with just short breaks inbetween. I spend waaaaaay too much time on the computer. I was much more productive when I watched tv. I could do things while watching tv, where I can't on the computer. And my mother is a clutterbug and I'm not keeping up with her well. :(

Ironically I watch more reruns than anything else. I would say that the TV is on as background noise if I'm home for at least 10-12 hours and I will change the channel if something comes up I don't like but like I said it's more background noise while I do other things like clean, pay bills, work on the computer, anything primarily indoors.

Of actual just sit and actually watch TV I would say about 10 hours through the entire week Sunday through Saturday. A lot of my "watching" comes from catching something here and there while I'm doing other things.

We don't have a TV Licence in my student house, so we just watch stuff online...only do shows i'm really following anyway...

No pretensions here, I watch TV. That being said I'm very active so it's not all encompassing, but I love watching History, Discovery, NatGeo and other such channels. There's some good stuff out there.

I am too productive as it is. If I were any more productive, I would be working 6 people out of their jobs. I watch TV to curb my productivity and thereby, save those other six people's jobs.

Think about that...six of my co-workers have my TV watching to thank for their having jobs.

He's a ten-foot tall beast man, who showers in vodka, and feeds his baby shrimp scampi.

to bill brasky..............:duff

Bill Brasky jumped off the Empire State Building and only sprained his ankle! To Bill Brasky! :duff

I don't watch much television, i find most shows are geared towards sheltered white collar lemmings, i mean who the ____ wants to come home from work and watch a show about work or some retarded mess reality show, American Idol etc..i get too mad at the television so, i just stay away from it.

I think the last show i watched part of was that one with Guy Feiri..Minute to Win It..now, i don't hate this guy..he's alright but, ____ is this show ever retarded..every contestant looks the same..dumb jock and big tit blonde, the music is anoying as ____, and the stupid British female computer generated voice that explains the contestants challenge...i don't get the infactuation.

Back