OFF ......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

occulum

ExeKutioner
Reaction score
Anybody else trying to de-zombiefy themselves and be a little more productive by keeping the TV off more? ......

tvga2.jpg

I don't watch more than 5 hours of tv a week. But I am not sure if sitting at the computer is much better. :lol

But yeah since I stopped watching TV I have found (after 6 years) most everything on TV seems stupid and poorly written.

Last edited:
its not much better, but its not as bad, i dont think, as TV.
It can actually be a very productive tool. just depends on what you do with it... but youre right ... shouldnt be posting here to be productive :lol

I work second shift so I don't realy get to watch tv at all, except
on weekends and even then it will be a dvd/blu-ray with the wife.

The only TV shows I watch are SNL and Scrubs... other than that, the TV is used strictly for movie channels.

I never watch TV, I spent all my time infront of the computer....doesnt really make me more productive.

The only TV shows I watch are SNL and Scrubs... other than that, the TV is used strictly for movie channels.

WTF to SNL!?!? That show hasn't been funny in years. Hate the cast....maybe I just don't get it anymore. :dunno

Scrubs on the other hand...good stuff there!

I don't even subscribe to any television provider.

Same here but I just cancelled with DirecTV. Was a subscriber since 2001. Going to save about $1000 this year and I cancelled because so much stuff is on the internet now.

Plus I'm still pissed that they wouldn't give me a free HD DVR! Of course they offered me one when I was cancelling though?!?! Lame.

WTF to SNL!?!? That show hasn't been funny in years. Hate the cast....maybe I just don't get it anymore. :dunno

Scrubs on the other hand...good stuff there!

Scrubs is definitely on top of SNL. I'm not too big a fan of the new casts either. Half of the good ones have left, so if they lose anymore, the show will probably become unwatchable.

Back