Obi's Shipping!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me its not so much the individual drivers, but the way the system works. As Tom pointed out (maybe in a different thread) its frustrating when you call and say "hey you made a mistake" and nothing happens to fix until later. I don't know my FedEx person, but my UPS guy is a bit grumpy I think. When I'm home I always call "Thankyou" as he walks away, he usually grunts in response. But I get my packages on time so it works for me.

Sideshow just slapped me...

With a shipping confirmation for my PF Obi-Wan!!!!! I shall spend my day off tomorrow staring at him. Thanks, Sideshow!!!!!!!

:bunnydanc :bunnydanc :bunnydanc :bunnydanc :bunnydanc :bunnydanc :bunnydanc :bunnydanc :bunnydanc :bunnydanc

tomandshell said:
I hardly deserve to get him tomorrow. Sideshow should have made me wait a week to teach me a lesson about being patient.

After having to wait forever for Luke it's only fair. Let me know what you think I still got to wait till Sat.

elwood49 said:
My Obi shipped as well. He arrives next Wednesday.

Wednesday is the big day for me too! I just received my shipping confirmation email! :monkey5

tomandshell said:
The odds of Fedex goofing this time are getting smaller and smaller... I'm about ready to go sit on my doorstep and wait!

Anything yet..? :D

Are you off today or do you have your stuff shipped to your work.

Either way, I'm hella jealous.

Must be pretty sweet. Is Friday your only day off or do you get 3 day weekends?

That's cool. That's the one thing I miss about working retail is the day off during the week.

I worked retail for a few years when I was first married, and I had split days off--Thursday and Sunday. I never had an actual weekend. Made it hard to ever go on a trip or anything like that.

You still got vacation time though right? My girl works retail and it's great because she usually works weekends and Thursday nights so I get a lot of me time. What do you do now?

Back