Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can somebody with their infinite wisdom please enlighten me about what light saber is missing that you are all talking about, thank you my Jedi

The does not come with the unlit light saber hilt. So, if u display him without his lit lightsaber in his right hand, you sould have an unlit one on his waist. Sideshow omitted that piece from the shipped statue. Hope this made sence. 😕

NO.. they include all parts that has been included in the first ones as well.. they missed the unlit hilt in general

Mine is on a delivery truck and headed to my place as we speak. I'll have photos and a video review up as soon as I can. So EXCITED!!! :panic:

Mine arrived in AZ today. Really glad I was at the right place at the right time and pulled the trigger. I do have to say though that the cloak itself is a dominating presence.

You can also sign up for something called "UPS My Choice" to get more control of when they deliver things. It's free and does a lot of other cool things as well. Try that.

Yeah, you can even redirect it to a UPS store if one is close to you... I've done that a couple times.

Yeah, you can even redirect it to a UPS store if one is close to you... I've done that a couple times.

Shipping center, unfortunately not a store unless it's owned by UPS and not a franchise (which most of them are). Fedex is much better in that regard.

Back