Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im kind of torn. When I first saw the preview last year when I got back into the hobby (Colossus, Rogue, and Skaar) I said I really wanted this. But with everything else that has come up for PO (Hulk, Droids, HT Figures) I am really second guessing this. I was also expecting it to be in the $250 range.

Guess Ill need to think about this tomorrow.

Im kind of torn. When I first saw the preview last year when I got back into the hobby (Colossus, Rogue, and Skaar) I said I really wanted this. But with everything else that has come up for PO (Hulk, Droids, HT Figures) I am really second guessing this. I was also expecting it to be in the $250 range.

Guess Ill need to think about this tomorrow.

Agreed. It's a beautiful piece, but feels a bit exce.

I'm not the one crying over a toy, bub.

No, can't accuse you of crying, your more like a squealing little piglet who thinks he's a big bad boar. Well, I agree. You are a bore.

That's a good way to get disemboweled with a wooden sword. Is that manly enough for you?

Hey, that's the second time you've squealed some threatening words from afar. Real manly of you, considering you walk on all fours.

I chose to ignore your pathetic squealing threat the first time, but can't ignore the second due to your uniquely, high pitched squeal. Really annoying. You must be a castrato(?), which would explain your predicament.

Regardless, I now offer you the opportunity to at least ascend to status of boypiglet. So, the next time you plan on crossing north of the border, (that's Canada to you genius!), I urge you to look me up. No, I beg you to look me up, & we can truly do the Man vs Wild (piglet) thing.

P.S. Don't forget to bring your wooden sword, as it's the best tool to paddle a squealing, wayward little piglet. There ain't nothing like Canadian bacon.:wink1:

Last edited:
I know you guys are trying to be dramatic but it's getting borderline threatening. Keep it calm boys.

Look at the little guy. Does he look like he wants a hug? :dunno

You are such an eThug.

:rotfl

picture.php

I'm still holding out some hope that Sideshow listened to the fans and will knock at least a few $ off the price. I doubt it though.

I haven't ordered in so long I have almost forgotten how. When I saw this statue it got me back on track. Absolutely cannot wait to order this amazing piece of artwork!!!!

Back