Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi Maquette

I Think Obi1 In August And Boba Fett fall of the year (December).
3 Mythos each year.

3 a year is good with me. I wouldn't be able to handle it if SSC release more. Too much coming out right now.

I'd love a Yoda in action pose. :pray:

That was the first toy I ever paid too much for. It's still worth every penny. I don't set him up with the lightning, though. Just the saber.

If the Yoda/501st PF is the closest thing we'll get in 1:4 scale, one of these would more than make up for it. Yoda unleashing, with alternate Dark Yoda portrait and red saber.

That was the first toy I ever paid too much for. It's still worth every penny. I don't set him up with the lightning, though. Just the saber.

If the Yoda/501st PF is the closest thing we'll get in 1:4 scale, one of these would more than make up for it. Yoda unleashing, with alternate Dark Yoda portrait and red saber.

Same here. :D

406163_496208453738160_72978267_n.jpg

What can I say:dunno

Is this going to be the first Star Wars maquette or have there been others? Is the maquette the same scale as PF 1/5?

Not a SW fan but that new line of Maquette is beautiful.All the pieces are perfect so far.

This is a must-buy for me. And I'm generally not a statue guy. Both head sculpts we've seen are so spot on it's almost scary. It's amazing how much of a story this piece tells, just in the subtle sculpted details. It really is a work of art.

This is a must-buy for me. And I'm generally not a statue guy. Both head sculpts we've seen are so spot on it's almost scary. It's amazing how much of a story this piece tells, just in the subtle sculpted details. It really is a work of art.

right ?? you can "feel" Obiwans mood in the statue.. his frustration and being alone with almost no hope for the future.. no idea where to go now...

just amazing this line...

Back