Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi Maquette

:yess:

I had to run over and see! :rock

603524_10151004569954145_1955902936_n.jpg

Great detail, didnt know he had a gun too, love the Jedi badge.

It's about FN time! Make us wait a year sheash!!! :impatient:

At first I was going to skip Obi but the more I see him the better he seems.... now I think I will get him. With all the stuff on his back this would be a good fig for one of those new HT rotating bases... if he fits on one. :)

^ Yeah you don't want to miss out on this line. I'm considering selling all my GG Maquettes and have these replace them. Still undecided on that though.

now we are talking !! :)

what I am really curious about is when he's about to come out..

Olum we all know its Obiwan and not Maquette (who's that anyway?? :D )

If Darth Maul was $249.99, I think will be around $279 or 299.99.....

It is a lot for a 1/5 scale statue....

But it is a very nice one....... I might get it if it is 279 but I think I will pass if it is anything more than that.....

Saw this guy at SSC dinner in 2011's SDCC and I knew I had to have this. I really want the Vader and Fett too. Should be interesting to see if GG makes some items like this. A little competition would make both try harder, especially GG.

It came out really well, it will be hard to pass up but right now I am only getting Vader from this line.

It came out really well, it will be hard to pass up but right now I am only getting Fett from this line.

Back