Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got charged! He's on his way. Thanks for the display advice Darth Madden. I think I will try him on the table in the center of the room.

That should work well. Don't want to miss out on all the goodies he's packing. So much detail to all that gear. Congrats on getting him.

Nice to see people who really want it and are going to keep it and appreciate it are getting the last run. I was originally going to skip him and just get the bad guys but once he went up for order thankfully I caved and got him. The only bad thing is that I don't have him somewhere I can see the back so to anyone getting him now if you have a spot where you can walk around (or at least look around) him and see the entire thing that will be the best. Obi is the best SW and possibly best overall statue Sideshow has made since the original Doom PF.

I would agree with this statement 100% Kenobi definitely deserves GRAIL status

I am hopefully receiving a owned Obi in a few days, it's from the 1st batch so it has the messed up edition size which I really didn't want. But I got screwed over when SS didn't end up shipping this last batch O/S to my local retailer. Ohwell just glad I'll be getting one even if it is the less desired of the two.

Taking forever to ship!!!!
I'm already prepping my emotions for selling doe stuff to make room. I really don't want to horde statues. In the end it's just stuff. I need to keep just the great pieces... And this looks great!

Hurry and ship my grail Sideshow, you took my money, now give my prize!

Not liking this delay either. If item isn't ready to ship within 48-72 hrs don't charge your customers for the item. I was charged a week ago, obviously it wasn't in stock & ready to ship when they charged me.

First they send me a plastic statue instead of polystone now they take my money as advance payment for an item I never agreed to pay in advance. Lol what's going on here..

Last edited:
Not liking this delay either. If item isn't ready to ship within 48-72 hrs don't charge your customers for the item. I was charged a week ago, obviously it wasn't in stock & ready to ship when they charged me.

First they send me a plastic statue instead of polystone now they take my money as advance payment for an item I never agreed to pay in advance. Lol what's going on here..

I'm pretty sure the delay is owing to the spooktacular craziness. They have to ship a lot of orders and it's easier I'm sure to do it in waves of particular products.

Didn't expect the huge price swing on this one. From $1000-$800 range last few months to $500-$400 recently.

I know this was probably asked/answered already in this thread, but does Obi fit in a detolf and if so, does anyone have a pix? Thanks in advance!

Didn't expect the huge price swing on this one. From $1000-$800 range last few months to $500-$400 recently.

Really? Iv'e been searching ebay for at least 3 months and never seen this piece for that cheap? Looking recently they still seem to be at the higher end of 600-1000.

Back