Statue Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Obi-Wan Kenobi Maquette

Ewan sculpt is great, its like they have captured all the emotional strain
on his face, in the years after ROTS.

So what do you guys think. Will they keep this at $250 like Maul or are they going to take us up to $300 for the rest of the line?

So what do you guys think. Will they keep this at $250 like Maul or are they going to take us up to $300 for the rest of the line?

I'm guessing that Obi-Wan will be more since it has more detail on it.

I'm thingking around $300.

Pics tomorrow?

That's what I'm hoping! :pray:

Don't think, just buy :1-1:

I'm POing this on day 1

I'm right there with you. :hi5:

I wish, wish, wish this had been a PF. Very well done on this piece. Congrats to those who get him.

:lecture 1/4 scale the only way this piece could've been better.

Can't wait :blissy:blissy

What are you taking about don't you have a free one coming. I'm so envious. :monkey4

I sure hope so, $249.99 please.

It should due $250 for the whole line... :)

I wish they would stay at $250 but I bet this one is at least $275 if not closer to $300.. and the rest will be from here on out.

Look to LOTR maquette line for an indication on pricing, then add the exhorbitant Star Wars licensing fee...

A must buy for me. I was going to try and get all the pieces in this line but since there are so many awesome Sideshow pieces on the horizon I decided to just go for the OT related pieces. I think this piece will be one of the stand outs in the entire line.

detail wise.. absolutely !!! Cant wait either !!

I know !! wondering why it takes them so long !?

Back