Action Figure Obi-Wan Kenobi Mythos Statue Unlit Hilt ORDER Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checked my mail and got the hilt. This thing is a true work of art.
MYC you are a true artist. I know I said this before, but thanks again for doing this for all of us. I just added the hilt to the statue and it truly looks like it came with it. It's friggin amazing.
My hats off to you.:clap:clap:clap:clap

Thank you so much :)

@mr nice guy .. I feel terrible. If u haven't got yours in a week I send u a new one. I started to cast some replacement hilts in case...

Received my hilt today and it's awesome. MYC you did a fantastic job. I'm lucky to be part of this forum so I had the opportunity to get this saber as it really completes the statue. Thanks again Michael

Thank you so much.. all these great feedbacks pumps me up :)

Really appreciate it...

Now a couple more internationals have to get it.. :(

Hey MYC,

I GOT IT!!!!

Thanks man. This thing is exquisite! I compared it to the one that is already attached to the hand, and boy, oh boy, have you knocked this thing out of the park!!!!

Congratulations, sir. You are a true artisan...

:clap:clap:clap:clap

AWESOME !! Great to hear that !! Love it that you like it !! :) thanks for your feedback !! :)

so it even made it to Australia..

I have a bad feeling about Canada receivers somehow :( :( how's that possible ?

canada post and our customs suck. something can be received on the other side of the planet before it reaches us. patience is a definite must for any canadian collector.

I don't know if I am I am too late to get one of the custom made lightsabers for Ben Kenobi statue. Can anyone inform me?
Thanks

Just got my hilt today... Installed and it looks GREAT !! So glad I came across this forum to get the Obi-Wan looking right. Awesome job and THANKS again....

yenside

Back