OBI - WAN ALMOST HERE!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing on either one for me. Ok I'm kind of starting to get a little hacked now. Folks are getting Mace and getting shipping notices for Obi-Wan and I got nothing.:monkey4

I can't even remember where I preordered him from it was so long ago, I just know not from Sideshow, which means I won't be seeing mine for some time.

jlcmsu said:
Nothing on either one for me. Ok I'm kind of starting to get a little hacked now. Folks are getting Mace and getting shipping notices for Obi-Wan and I got nothing.:monkey4

I'm right there with you, Josh. Both Mave and Obi are now listed "shipping soon" and both have had pre-auth charges... BUT I have no shipping notice for either.

Just as well now that its the holiday weekend. I'd rather they ship on Tuesday now then sit in UPS storage.

i just check my account and my obi says 'item shipping soon' as well. woo gonna get mace and obi within a week of eachother! :)

Wor-Gar said:
I'm right there with you, Josh. Both Mave and Obi are now listed "shipping soon" and both have had pre-auth charges... BUT I have no shipping notice for either.

Just as well now that its the holiday weekend. I'd rather they ship on Tuesday now then sit in UPS storage.

Yeah, I dont know. Normally I don't say anything but both where ordered one on my own right away and with the help of a friend in CS as soon as it went up. So I should be getting some kind of notice I would think.

I really don't think there is any rhyme or reason to how these figures get shipped out. With Luke I had to wait forever, but then Anakin came a little earlier and Han even earlier. Here's to hoping I'm among the first for Obi... but I seriously doubt it. Although it does seem that Mace will probably arrive after Obi :lol

I'm in the same boat Josh, my Mace hasn't changed to Shipping soon yet and it preauthed but it ran out of time so now it's just doing nothing, and I ordered pretty quickly too.

Obi-Wan will be a different story, I just ordered him from a different retailer so it'll be a while before I get him.

Still only "Order Placed" but now that Saturday delivery is out of the equation, I'm not even thinking about Obi-Wan until later next week. If he were a PF I would be going crazy, but I can wait a bit longer for my third 12" figure in as many weeks.

Looks like my Obi order went through at 10:38 AM, so there are a lot of people ahead of me in line anyway, although that's only if they are processing in anything close to the order they were placed.

:cool:

Okay, I just got a shipping notice for a Sept 7 delivery. Mace is still "order placed" and Obi says "shipping soon"... so I guess this means I'll have Obi-Wan on the 7th?

I am, I still haven't gotten anything for Mace, I wonder if anything will come up tommorrow. But I think that I'll be getting Obi-Wan like next week or the week after, I think retailers are starting to get their figures earlier than they used to.

Okay, I was wrong... I just got a update and Mace is being shipped for a Sept 7th delivery. Still looking forward to him, but was real stoked about finally getting Obi-Wan :monkey2

So has anyone even gotten a shipping notice for Obi yet? I was really hoping to find one in my inbox this morning. My guess is mine will ship on Tuesday, they always ship on Tuesday.

Mine has said shipping soon since like last Thursday I think but my Mace never changed to shipping soon but was shipped on Friday but he want be here until next Friday. I cant wait to get Obi-Wan. He is my favorite PT character and really make the PT more watchable.

nothing's happening today because of labor day, they aren't even in the building, so don't get worried that nothing happens today. Expect lots of updates tommorrow. Hopefully I'll get my Mace shipping notice tommorrow. And I'm sure that a lot of Obi-Wan stuff will go through tommorrow.

I wonder when the will arrive at online reatailers, maybe at the end of this week or next week.

jason2885 said:
Mine has said shipping soon since like last Thursday I think but my Mace never changed to shipping soon but was shipped on Friday but he want be here until next Friday. I cant wait to get Obi-Wan. He is my favorite PT character and really make the PT more watchable.
That´s right, he was the best character in Prequel Trilogy.

:monkey2 Well, I'm doing the right thing.....I guess. My wife gave me the choice, she said "Awesome-O, it's either Obi Wan or Maul" so I thought tough choice, I have Sith Anakin, and he's the only PT guy I got. I says to myself "If I keep Obi I get a cool fight scene, but I love the Sith the most and Maul next to Vader would look awesome especially once a Dooku and Palpatine hit, which I couldn't reject getting" so I'm giving my Obi Wan as a present to my friend for X-Mas. He doesn't own ANY SS figures, so I figure I'll start him down the path, and Obi is his fav. character in all of the Star Wars movies. Huh....stil...it'll be hard having him boxed sitting there for months.....

Awesome-O said:
:monkey2 Well, I'm doing the right thing.....I guess. My wife gave me the choice, she said "Awesome-O, it's either Obi Wan or Maul" so I thought tough choice, I have Sith Anakin, and he's the only PT guy I got. I says to myself "If I keep Obi I get a cool fight scene, but I love the Sith the most and Maul next to Vader would look awesome especially once a Dooku and Palpatine hit, which I couldn't reject getting" so I'm giving my Obi Wan as a present to my friend for X-Mas. He doesn't own ANY SS figures, so I figure I'll start him down the path, and Obi is his fav. character in all of the Star Wars movies. Huh....stil...it'll be hard having him boxed sitting there for months.....

Man, thats a tough choice to make Awesome-O...But very cool of you to spread the SS love to a freind..I wish I had freinds like you.....

:rolleyes: Hey can I be your friend???
Awesome-O said:

Back