OBI - WAN ALMOST HERE!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LordAzrael

Origins Kurgan Crusader
Reaction score
***READ ONLY E-MAIL***
***DO NOT REPLY***

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our 12” Obi-Wan Kenobi (item #2117) from our Star Wars 12-inch Figures Collection. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 3-5 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase within the next 24 hours, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. A “pre-auth” is not a direct charge, but is a “hold” of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any last-minute changes, or if you would like to cancel this order,
YOU MUST CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE
DIRECTLY BY TELEPHONE
at (800) 474-3746 (US) or (805) 214-2100, ext. 2 (outside of US).

We ask that you DO NOT attempt to alter or cancel your order online at this time. Online user accounts for U.S. customers should now restrict you from making changes on this order, and should prompt you to contact us directly. However, if your account does allow you to alter this order, changes WILL NOT be electronically updated to our in-house system in time before your order is processed and shipped.

FINALLY!!!

Me 2. I'm telling ya that other than Maul this is the best looking 12" of the bunch.

Yep, that is great news indeed! Now the EU is three SW 12" figures behind: Kit, Han and soon Obi. But what really matters is that there's an other Jedi on the way. :D

There's a delivery due in the next 2 or 3 days. Don't know if it's Kit or Robo.

I just wanna see some updated production pieces of Mace and Obi-Wan. Where are they Sideshow!??!! :monkey5

Anyone else think the reason for the delay is because OB1's paint job was snafu'd like Anakins and SS sent em back to be stripped and repainted?

EVILFACE said:
Anyone else think the reason for the delay is because OB1's paint job was snafu'd like Anakins and SS sent em back to be stripped and repainted?
That had occured to me. Can't imagine a 3 month delay because the robe was the wrong color. :lol

EVILFACE said:

Good point EvilFace..... I can see the paint apps getting screwy with the facial hair and eyes.

I look forward to having an extra one to paint, though. I love painted heads with beards. Just a lot of fun adding the depth to the face. Plus, that Kenobi sculpt is fantastic. :D

jlcmsu said:
Me 2. I'm telling ya that other than Maul this is the best looking 12" of the bunch.

I thought it was much better than Maul, in fact not even collecting this line the 12" Obi was really very good. :cool:

Got both notices.

Woo-hoo!

The greatest Jedi of them all is finally on his way.

I will say that this is the figure that got me into the 12" line. I had hesitated and hesitated and eventually just bit the bullet on him. Thanks Obi, now look what you've done.

Couldn't be happier that I got my non-exclusive notice today as well.

Back