O-Soul/303Toys/Inflames Toys three kingdoms chinese historical figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something new from JYC toys. Ming General.
tgeg6K1.jpg

xxb3PMr.jpg

fNqvL6b.jpg

Placed a preorder for Zhou Yu at BBTS, and Ming General at Falcon's Hangar. I'm not interested in Liu Bei 2.0 because 303 should focus on getting Huang Zhong out the door rather than keep revising their own figures every year. Mo Toys Xiahou Dun is shipping so my Cao Cao finally gets a general under his command. Then again, 303 is probably planning a Cao Cao 2.0 too.

I really like 303 Zhou Yu except that helmet. Although it is accurate to the TV series, just doesn't like that helmet design...

I like Liu Bei 2.0's head sculpt. Looks just the actor on the old tv show, but if he's not in armor, I'll probably pass

That's my intention as well. I think we'll get to keep our money firmly in the wallet for this one.

Quite rare to see Liu Bei in armor.
If 303 ver 2.0 Liu Bei will be in armor, could be this design
9uH0wmI.jpg

I cannot find a place to order only Zhou Yu or Zhao Yun 2.0 in the US. It seems like the US distributors wanted to force the whole set on us.

Well, we can order Zhou Yu by himself at TFH in Singapore. I bought several figures from TFH before, so shipping is about $20 to the US.

https://tfh.com.sg/product-details.php?p=14580

Right now preorder price is $164.50 so after shipping, it's $184.50 ~ approx the retail price in the US before shipping. I'm going with this route since I don't need Zhou Yu standard and the duplicate horse.

I placed a preorder for Ming general at TFH. Instead of wasting $100 on a duplicate horse, that $100 is now used to buy half a figure.

WOW. It was over a year ago that I decided that an music track I had authored called Stark Fist of Retribution needed a video. The idea behind the music and indeed the video, was my love of old Shaw Brothers movies and so I decided to try my hand at a stop-motion video. A year and month or so later... IT IS DONE!! I really hope everyone enjoys it...It has always been my goal to entertain, so please, watch, enjoy and if you dig it, please spread it around!

Last edited:
Back