O-Soul/303Toys/Inflames Toys three kingdoms chinese historical figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest, I’m passing on all of the 1/12 Inflames products. I’m not paying $300+ for Zhang Fei & his horse in 1/12 when I only paid $400 for his 1/6 deluxe. 1/12 is half of 1/6 so the price should be half of 1/6 too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smaller figure + intricate details takes more work to produce? And 1/6 is taking up too much space. I rather go with 1/12 option if it is available before I start selling off my collection.... again :(

smaller figure + intricate details takes more work to produce? And 1/6 is taking up too much space. I rather go with 1/12 option if it is available before I start selling off my collection.... again :(
Smaller figures means there are less details to produce = less work = cheaper price.

Else, 1/6 figures would have cost more than 1/4 figures, not the other way around. I have a few 1/4 figures and statues, and they take way more space than 1/6 lol.

I don’t remember if anyone in here also collected Ming Dynasty figures (I know some of us collected samurai). I’m in the process of making a Chinese Ming versus Japanese samurai showdown.
bcc9c8efdd78a3695526165e3943a1a2.jpg

hey, I am looking for 303 Toys Zhou Yu Deluxe Set (the one with the horse). Does anyone know where I can get one at a fair price?
thanks

To be honest, I’m passing on all of the 1/12 Inflames products. I’m not paying $300+ for Zhang Fei & his horse in 1/12 when I only paid $400 for his 1/6 deluxe. 1/12 is half of 1/6 so the price should be half of 1/6 too.

space is a premium. I read through this forum and none of the collectors complained of being lack of money for their collecting habit but I hear lots of complain about "lack of space". 1/12 is the current trend because it solves both issues (cheaper than 1/6 and take less space)

space is a premium. I read through this forum and none of the collectors complained of being lack of money for their collecting habit but I hear lots of complain about "lack of space". 1/12 is the current trend because it solves both issues (cheaper than 1/6 and take less space)

I don't know, people complaint about prices on the Marvel and the Star Wars forums here all the time. Most collectors will have space issues eventually, even with 1/12. You're giving up the details to get smaller and cheaper figures.

I don't know, people complaint about prices on the Marvel and the Star Wars forums here all the time. Most collectors will have space issues eventually, even with 1/12. You're giving up the details to get smaller and cheaper figures.

Yeah, I rather pay a bit more for bigger and detailed figures. I’m not paying $300+ for a little 6inch figure with a horse.

I have a 303 Zhao Yun version 1 standing right behind my display with its pleather rotting away. What do I do with it?
Some options ran through my mind...
1. sell it, but due to its deteriorating condition, and with a ver 2 + inflames version out there, nobody will buy it unless it is like dirt cheap. Option shelved.
2. repair the flaking pleather. But after that, 2 Zhao Yuns? the motivation wasn't there.
3. repair the flaking pleather and turn it into another character? hmm... missing a Ma Chao to complete the 5 tigers. Worth a try...

Some days later...

JCm5r04.jpg

zgNPdhk.jpg

ISF2FRP.jpg

Porkins73, I also customized my Zhao Yun 1.0 into someone else. [emoji23]
73ad9d60e0028c8ad975c81372ca9502.jpg

Which one is everyone's favorite? Mine is 303's Zhao Yun bloody ver. until I get Inflames Zhuge Liang

I can’t say which one is my favorite but with 303’s Five Tiger generals together, they make an awesome display so I’m gonna pull a cop out and say all the Shu generals including Liu Bei and Zhuge Liang together are my favorite.

Nothing’s wrong with all 5 Tiger generals, Liu Bei, and Zhuge Liang together being the favorite display. Five years ago, I didn’t believe that 303 would complete the 5 Tiger generals.

I think I’m going to give Coomodel samurai a notch for being my favorites since they have improved upon each release since Yukimura and Date.

Back